• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • Aqua's version is Fire Wheel. 8D And yes, I did have that. (Though with that fight I found it was easier to just stay away at all times, ahaha.)

I dunno, I think the 360's pretty good. It's definitely more "casual" and family-oriented than the PS3, imo.
    Well I beat him anyways. Now I need is to get the Flame CartWheel!

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    Yeah, for all of those fights I think I'd stay as far away as possible and just spam my magic with Aqua.

I dunno, I think the 360's pretty good. It's definitely more "casual" and family-oriented than the PS3, imo.

Well, I can see that now. Before the new XBL experience, though, I would have disagreed there.

BTW, has anyone heard about more about Sony charging for its online service? (Off topic, I know, but I thought I'd ask.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Once I synthed restore guard with Aqua, I got a bit more reckless (since so long as I remembered to block, I'd be partially healed xD) but yeah, for the most part I just hung back with her. Maybe rushing in to cast area-effect magic and then dropping back again.

As for PSN charging... no, they had some surveys about it last year (I remember taking one) but they haven't announced any sort of paid system. I assume if they did, the "basic" tier would still be the same as it is now and they'd just have extra add-ons in their "gold" tier. That's what the market survey seemed to imply, anyway.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I think the person means Which KH you like. Not Pokemon Version >_>
    and Which FF character you like in the KH game. >_>

About the Pokemon thing, I knew what they were talking about, I just put that in as a joke. Captain Riolu is a jokester like that.

And I had no idea about the FF character.

I'll change it to:

Square-Enix Fan Club

Sony better not charge for online. I'm not paying to shoot up fools on Call of Duty, cuz the Captain is poor like that.

I never saw Xbox as family oriented. It's just as family as Playstation. But that won't dictate what games come out for it though. It's all up to publishers, and neither Sony or Microsoft is gonna turn down new games, no matter what the demographic the game is geared towards.

I just hope my RPGs (like KH and FF) are on Sony, cuz that's where they belong, IMO.

And back to a KH related note,who thinks the English BBS will get more content? (like Days and KH1)

Cherrim

Years
  • Did Days get more content? I thought they just made it easier to get crowns if you don't know anyone with a copy. @_@

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, I suppose it's true. It's just a bit strange to compare that to KH1 where actual boss battles and cutscenes were added in.

I don't think much will be put in, if anything. They don't need to change the Arena mode to add in single-player to it since it's already there, and that seems to be all they were concerned with originally...

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • True, there was much more KH1 content.....

I personally don't think they will add anything. But then again we can't say they won't, they just have no plausible reason to, as you said.

Ya think there will be edits? Like Braig's sniping mode? (although it could just be for consistency) Or,
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

ソラ

Years
  • Spoiler:

Yeah, But the game would be perfect as it is. I mean BBS is a good game, they make some useless edits sometimes, but over all the English game of KH are pretty well done imo.

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I really don't like people who think games that made for the playstation is gonna go on another system, I mean it worked for the GBA and DS, but Wii...hell no, Xbox...hell no. PSP, Hell yes.

well i'm just guessing coz coded is KH side story not main titles like KHI and KHII and i don't have 360 or wii

ソラ

Years
  • well i'm just guessing coz coded is KH side story not main titles like KHI and KHII and i don't have 360 or wii
    Yeah. but thats why they did i t on the cell phone. and might not even release it out side of japan.
    I'm glad BBS is not a side story. since it has a secret Ending, Secret Bosses, soooo ><

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I consider KH1. KH2, CoM, 358/2, coded, and BBS to be the "main" series, while stuff like the original KH:Mobile(not coded) to be side-games, I dunno.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    lol at Riolu.

What did they add to the NA KH1, besides Kurt Zisa? Was Phantom one of them, too?

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    KH Mobile?What's that?
    A mobile KH game for the phone? O_o

EDIT:

Uhhm,Crystal?
    Can you put in Parentheses next to my name (KairiHearts) ? It's my Alt. Account.

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • KH Mobile?What's that?
    A mobile KH game for the phone? O_o

EDIT:

Uhhm,Crystal?
    Can you put in Parentheses next to my name (KairiHearts) ? It's my Alt. Account.
    thre are quite a few Cell phone KH games. 3 to be exact.

1 made by disney, Just Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix had nothing to do with it. it was for Virgin Mobile.

2) Coded.

3) KH Mobile.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    O-o lol a game about characters inside a computer world.
    Reminds me of the World in KH2 Space Paranoids

ソラ

Years
  • O-o lol a game about characters inside a computer world.
    Reminds me of the World in KH2 Space Paranoids
    Kinda.
    they are re tracing forgotten memories of Sora Like what happen between KH1 - KH2

ソラ

Years
  • Lol.Isn't that what Chain of memories is for?
    omg. No.
    They are Retracing what happen in Chain of Memories. like this game is after KH2.
    since they dont remember what happen when they visit Castle Oblivion.

Back