• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
  • I don't doubt that Organization somebodies will reappear. Roxas & Xion may even appear again, since
    Spoiler:

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I wonder if they'll ever reveal the origin of Demyx, Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia or will their somebodies appear in KH3?

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Who knows ? Maybe we'll get a scenario where ... omg i think i have a plothole!!!

If uve played KH1 / 2 then this'll be not a SPOILER

Spoiler:

Marluxia's Somebody would be out there somewhere but I have a feeling he's with a Disney World

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • BBS/Coded spoilers in response to ^'s KH1/2 spoilers.
    Spoiler:

lmao I would love to see Marluxia's Other come back as an enemy. n_n; I really can't see him just sitting back and being a normal NPC after all that happened but I know he was perfectly content having power and no heart so I can fairly easily see him trying to obtain power like that again. :'D It'd be interesting, at least~

....eep, class is over. Will read this over to check for ridiculous ideas later. XD;

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    T~T Nvm.

Found it on wiki so it could be lyin..

Last edited:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Lightning, er, what's TAV? It may be something obvious but it's not coming to me for some reason.

Cherrim

Years
  • Lightning, er, what's TAV? It may be something obvious but it's not coming to me for some reason.
    Oh, sorry! TAV stands for "Terra Aqua Ven" and it seems to be the fandom short form for referring to the main BBS characters.

To be honest, the first time I saw it used, I had to ask too because it just didn't click for me but it's really obvious after you're told. XD;

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I don't doubt that Organization somebodies will reappear. Roxas & Xion may even appear again, since
    Spoiler:

Basically (I think...)

Spoiler:

But if she does appear again, Roxas will too. I really want Roxas back...

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • I would take that release date for BBS with a grain of salt, guys. It didn't come straight from Square (Game Informer, from a guy who claimed he spoke with a Square member.), so I would wait for an official announcement.

As for the Org. members coming back, the chance of them appearing again is high, but low at the same time. Because of popularity, they very well may show themselves. But at the same time, they have no reason or cause to come back. Although there's the whole kill-the-heartless and nobody-and-original-come-back thing, but who's to say their Heartless were destroyed. The only "somebody" that is almost confirmed to come back is Xehanort, as his Heartless and Nobody were erased by Sora, D&G, and Riku, right in front of the players' eyes.

Xion and Roxas are in Sora, and Roxas is still alive, so an appearance by them is likely, though more likely with Roxas.

i would like to join ^_^. i love kingdom hearts, especially chain of memories for the ps2
    Our fearless leader Crystal will add you. :D

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Well, like I said : Xehanort will come back!

In the next game, I expect there to be a big twist in the series' story as it seems like a perfect opportunity to make everything fit into place.

And who knows what ORGXIII members heartless' have been taken out. They could've been like the bosses at points in KH1/2/Days

Cherrim

Years
  • KH loves cameos. I have no doubt that almost every Org member (if not all of them) will have an appearance as their Others in the next KH game. :3 Even if it's just a minor cutscene, they'll be in it in some capacity, I'm sure.

But I still think the Elders/Apprentices will have more screentime and be more "major" characters.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • KH loves cameos. I have no doubt that almost every Org member (if not all of them) will have an appearance as their Others in the next KH game. :3 Even if it's just a minor cutscene, they'll be in it in some capacity, I'm sure.

But I still think the Elders/Apprentices will have more screentime and be more "major" characters.

They way things are now, they are almost as important as Sora and the gang, so them coming back is almost surefire.

Oh and for those who would like an interview on BBS's development (and possible bonus features for other countries) , head here.

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I've been thinking.
    I wonder who gonna voice Terra and Aqua for the english.
    I hope whoever does it sounds good :3

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if what's-his-face who did Setzer did Terra. As for Aqua, I PRAY that they don't actually use Paine. I mean, Paine is awesome, but Aqua is just too bright a person. (BTW, hi everyone! Long time no see!)

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    The org member will sure make an appreance in KH3

I hope we will get another playable character beside Sora

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Welcome CrimsonFlash
    ~Member List Updated~

Yeah, Xehanort will be back.
    Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless, thus releasing his heart, and then defeated Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas, thus freeing the body. Xehanort's heart and body will reunite into the actual Xehanort.
    -Major BbS Story Spoiler-
    Spoiler:

Back