• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Spoiler:

Me too. 83 We've got Coded coming out within the next year, then the 3DS game.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Me too. 83 We've got Coded coming out within the next year, then the 3DS game.
    Spoiler:

Imma import Re:Coded next month, |3, Since I get book money, and I'll have enough money left over for it :D

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHLv_QAxDY < -- Birth By Sleep Final Mix Trailer, and the Armor person is ERAQUS :DDD

ソラ

Years
  • Haha.
    well rewatched Blank Points, and it didnt freeze :D.
    But the Trailer of BBS Eraqus and it looks like you face Monstro, as in the whale in Mirage Arena.
    But yeah. I might take a break from BBS for a while since I need help on the Mirage part. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Video's already blocked, ahaha. :(

I'm not importing Re:Coded. I've already seen the ending cutscene so I have no burning desire to actually play the game--I know what happens. I'll probably download it and play the JP rom on my flash cart but that's about it. :/

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • @Rokusasu: Here's what you need to know about his inclusion in the secret ending.
    Spoiler:

Okay, so what colours have you set Aqua, Ven, and Terra's armors as for the Mirage Arena.
    I have them set like this, Aqua's colour was changed to an aqua-green colour (since its both my favorite colour and the same as her name), Ven and Terra are both changed to a gold-esque colour.
    Square-Enix Fan Club
    Square-Enix Fan Club
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Cherrim

Years
  • My Terra is bright pink and I didn't alter either of the other ones. XD

ソラ

Years
  • I didn't alter any of my Terra, Aqua, or Ventus.

But the Trailer looked bad ass, How Eraqus' looks in his Armor, it like a samurai type of armor.

I found another video

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • @Rokusasu: Here's what you need to know about his inclusion in the secret ending.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Cherrim

Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Yarg. I'm caught between Pokemon Black, BBS and 358/2 lol. I'm so busy.

ソラ

Years
  • Okay so like. I took a break from completing my Report, since...Mirage arena is standing in my way D:.
    So, I am going to do something beside BBS.
    good news is, I can order Re:Coded next month, or in a couple of weeks. idk D: xDD,.

ソラ

Years
  • Since the Final Fantasy Fan Club is now more or less gone, I think I'm going to use this as a Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts fan club. Is that okay with everyone?
    I don't mind at all.
    Final Fantasy is part of Kingdom Hearts.
    So sure why not :D.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Same here~

Besides: most of the FFFC were members here, too. Not gonna be that hard of an adjustment for them.

ソラ

Years
  • Yeah, Most of them are here.
    and I'm not the biggest fan of Final Fantasy, But I do like some tho :3.
    But KH is my favorite out of every game i play. =3= even tho there is alot of fans, I secretly call my self number one fan, well in my town that is xDD.

Back