• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Re:Coded has an EU release date of January 14th, 2011. This comes from the Official Kingdom Hearts (EU) page on Facebook, so it should be trustworthy? xD I haven't checked other sources yet though.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I abused her (I can't remember the name) Ghost Command Style. The frame-rate meant that most of that boss' attacks missed whereas I could get close in and strike. I was also around the mid-30s in level, I think (Proud Mode).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Re:Coded has an EU release date of January 14th, 2011. This comes from the Official Kingdom Hearts (EU) page on Facebook, so it should be trustworthy? xD I haven't checked other sources yet though.

People think that the EU site is also the american site cause of the America flag as the Language selection.

https://kingdomheartsrecoded.com/ - > EU site only.

The American Release is on January 11th 2011.

https://na.square-enix.com/khrecoded/ --> Real US site.

https://release.square-enix.com/na/2010/10/06_01.html --> Press release.

Also My Re:coded import is in my Town i should be able to play it after my class or maybe even before :D. My friend says it has
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Apparently the secret movie in Re:Coded has already leaked online. @_@ But with the English release so soon (well, for a Square-Enix game xD), I... I think I might just ignore the JP release and wait for it in English. D:

Depends on when I finish Pokémon Black, I guess. @_@ If it's within the next week or so, I'll play the JP Re:Coded but otherwise I might actually wait. :s

ソラ

Years
  • I saw the secret ending of it. its shorter than BBS one, but it connects to eachother.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Well, I'm not going to spoil myself. XD I was very good with BbS, and I enjoyed that game immensely, unlike Days where I was a little disappointed with how prominent Xion actually was - not that I was expecting there to be tons of Nomura's typical 'to milk the fangirls' moments, but I actually wished there was more focus on Roxas and the other Organization members.

ソラ

Years
  • I got the game a few hours ago :D.
    Dearly Beloved is newer. xDD
    and I like it so far.

I took pictures of the Cover, back, and inside.

Cover, I had to get it in a angle to have the light hit it
    Square-Enix Fan Club

Backcover - same as Cover.
    Square-Enix Fan Club

inside + Instruction booklet cover, and game card
    Square-Enix Fan Club

So yeah, if you want pictures of inside the instruction booklet. Just ask :D

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • Oh my god, this game looks so amazing, it's canceled my entire day of planned homework by just goggling at everything that's awesome about it! D:

January cannot come fast enough.

ソラ

Years
  • Oh my god, this game looks so amazing, it's canceled my entire day of planned homework by just goggling at everything that's awesome about it! D:

January cannot come fast enough.

how about the Rom?

but anyways, Yeah the game is fun im not far since I had to go to class but Im about to play it anyways xDD

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years

• how about the Rom?

but anyways, Yeah the game is fun im not far since I had to go to class but Im about to play it anyways xDD

Oh, I got the Rom, but I keep getting a Rom Image Crash error so it won't work for me. It's gotta be my computer or something, because the same Rom works on my friend's computer. I guess I'll just have to wait it out till January, haha. I would get a hard import copy, but I'm currently saving for FFXIV money.

Which, btw, I disagree highly with Gamespot's FFXIV review. I've seen my friend play it and it's a lot of fun! Besides, I remember hearing Square wanted a good month after the game's release to fix up final patches and make changes before they got it reviewed. Not only that, since when were reviewing MMO's in the first place a good idea? It's all about your personal experience with an MMO, not how the game wants you to feel. So a review would be irrelevant, but now Gamestop had to go trash FFXIV. Meh, /rant.

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, tbh, if Square decided to release the game and/or send it out of beta, they should have been ready to be fully reviewed. Otherwise, delay it.

:( Not that it matters to me. I don't play MMOs and have no interest in whether XIV does well or not, haha. (I'd almost rather it doesn't so they'll just concentrate on the regular games. n_n)

ソラ

Years
  • FF14 was released in PC earlier than the PS3 one.

Critical Re:Coded is pretty hard. the last two bosses(which is the first two haha) i've died so many times. But I still beat them :3. But I like the game so far. I am addicted to the scenes. xD.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Terra's Pants.

I hate them.

Spoiler:

I believed i have spoiled myself with Re:Coded's secret ending.
    Yay :)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I stuck with the Photon Charge Shotlock or whatever it was and also things like Time Splicer and Magic Hour I believe it's called.

BTW, Crys: I love your theme~<3

Cherrim

Years
  • I pretty much blocked everything and countered immediately after, taking any chance I got to use the Absolute Zero shot lock. :s

Back