• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon said, "I understand Sazy I will miss you. Goodbye Sazy." Tsu Koon was stricken with saddness, Tsu Koon realized without Sazy all he has as a purpose in life is to strike down Valor, or die trying.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OCC:WTF is Sazy dying.

as i appched Astrii ship i clinged on to the bottom so i could get in.

As i entered the ship i saw Jukki bhind some crates "jukki are you still a sith what are we doing now"

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Uh...my character is now reflecting my life. Torn between suicide or being destroyed by her own family.

IC: "Thank you," she murmured. She could hardly believe this. She didn't know why. She just knew she had to die. She knew she wasn't supposed to have lived through that missile. Suddenly, her past came back to her.

Wind whipped around Sazy's face. She stood in front of a long-haired man. Each of them had their claws out. Sazy charged at the man. She was almost there. She almost struck the final blow. But something happened. She was in the ground. The scent of her blood was everywhere. The man lifted her back up.

"Sazy...I didn't kill him. You did. You know you did. Now...just forget. Join...join the...the dark side. It will give you power."

"Kiosh...you killed him...with...sith powers...I will...never join them...understand?"

"If you won't join them...then forget...You can die a painful death...of course...not by someone else's hand..."

"What...does that mean? Are you saying I am not strong enough to live? Are you saying I am joining to commit suicide?"

"With how you act, Sazy, yes. Only the dark side can save you..."

"You lie, Kiosh! You LIE! I HATE YOU! NOT FOR JUST LYING, BUT FOR KILLING YIUMEQ! I HATE YOU, FATHER!" Sazy screamed.

"And so you do. Still...you will commit suicide. Our kind are different. We can see into the future...even throught the clouds of the dark side. I am tired, Sazy. You got what you deserved." Kiosh silently left Sazy. Slowly, painfully, she fell into unconsiousness.

"Hey! Ma'am, are you okay?" Sazy looked up to see a handsome young man looking at her. She was being cradeled in his arms.

"What? Why are you holding me?" she screamed.

"Well...you were a cat a first. Then you got bigger, ma'am. Are you okay? You're all bloody."

"I...just need some medical attention."

Sazy's eyes widened. Her father, Kiosh, had been right. He had predicted she would kill herself. She had tried. She looked at Tsu Koon.

"D***!!! I'm such an idiot!!!" she screamed. "Kiosh was right! D***IT!!!"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OOC:Etneri I suggest you join in part 3, this episode will be over after a certain amount of posts.

IC: What Sazy, who is Kiosh? is he the one that is causing you to killyourself?"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "I thought you wanted to die? I can help you survive. Do you want to live?" Tsu Koon asked

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon rushed to Sazy, " Okay Sazy I need to get you medical attention quickly then."
    Tsu Koon took Sazy to a medical room on the ship and then began to heal Sazy."I'm glad you chose to stay alive, I don't know how to say this Sazy, but I will just say it even though the council forbids it. I LOVE YOU Sazy." Tsu Koon then cotnued to heal Sazy

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then glanced at Sazy waiting for her to finish her sentence, "You love what? Where is this Kiosh anyway?"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then paused greatly while looking at Sazy, "I love you too Sazy, but now we must keep it a secret from the council."
    Tsu Koon then continued to heal Sazy, "Are you alright? Where shall we be off to now Sazy?"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon looked towards Sazy, "Okay, I guess we will go to the council 1st."

Tsu Koon then plotted a course to travel to the council, the Naboo.
    Tsu Koon sent a message to the council telling them he would come and arive shortly.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Because it interfere's with the jedi code. But I care not for the code now. Why is it you want to go to Naboo Sazy?" Tsu Koon said

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    "I heard it's peaceful there and...that is where...my mother lives..." Sazy glanced away. She remembered bits and pieces of her past. She remembered her mother was very beautiful; her mother was a wolf in soul and body. She wished she was as pure as her mother. "I...don't really like the Jedi code...even before I met Valor I wasn't really a Jedi...I always thought and did stuff the Jedi said were wrong. Heh..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back