• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
As I wandered I felt as if a jedi had just died before I even arrived.
I thought to myself, "Where could everyone else be?"
Then suddenly I felt as if there was a ghost watching over me. I looked around and didn't really hear or see anything but I still felt a presence. I stopped to rest for a moment then suddenly I heard a noise.
I wondered, "What is here on this planet? Then I felt as if their were jedi that had just been captured. But I mainly at the moment was trying to listen to the voice again."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yessssssss!! Current Times is movin' on!!

Name: Astroara "Astri" Vannoii
Home planet: Nierport 6
Jedi padawan (Granta Omega as partner/master
Light Saber Color: Black

Appearence: Astroara is a Kioroo. She has long, fox-like ears, and two tails. She's jet black. Astrii has red-orange eyes, and wears easy-to-move in clothes, such as long dark grey pants and a dark grey tank that shows some of her midriff. Her hair is dark brown, and reaches her wiast. She usually wears her black robe.

Personality: Astroara used to be a fun-loving, curious padawan. But, that all changed two years ago. She is now dead serious. You'll never see a smile on her face. At least you won't until she's about to kill you. Astroara seems to always be in a bad mood; she won't hesitate to attack someone if they throw her a weird glance. Shes known in the galaxy as one of the most deadly beings now.

History: Astroara's life has been a mess. Her whole family was destroyed and she couldn't remember anything for a few years. After meeting Jukii, everything came back to her, leaving her confused and lost. She met an old enemy, Granta Omega, who was supposed to be dead. He told her if she joined him, he would help her find her brother, the only remaining relative she has. Astroara became his padawan, and has been helping him with his projects. Now, after two years of hard work, they have managed to create something that was considered impossible. It will mean instant death to all.

Special Ability: Over the two years, Astroara has improved in fighting. She has better control over the force, thanks to Omega. Her abilities are normally kept a secret. They will be revealed when she thinks the time is right.

When can I start?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Of course. Its what everyone calls me, so go ahead.

Ic: Granta Omega paced nervously around the room, glancing at a steel door to his left every few seconds. Someone stood behind him in the shadows, leaning against the wall. Their face wasn't visible, but whatever it was it was definatly not human. The person gazed at the door intently; you would think a hole would start to appeare on the other side.

Granta Omega stopped, looking up at the shadowed figure. His dark blue eyes were filled with worry as he said: "Astroara, do you really think they'll finish it this time? I'm mean, its been two whole years..."

The figure named Astroara stirred slightly, crossing her arms. "I do not know, Master," She said in a cold and dangerously quiet voice, "If they don't, I'll take care of them."

Omega shook his head, turning back to the door. "We're losing scientist, Astrii. Don't kill-" Astroara was beside him in a flash, lightsaber drawn and held at his throat.

"Don't. Call. Me. Astrii. Ever," She commanded, growling. Her ears lay flat against her head and her tails twitched angerly. Omega gasped.

"N-no need for th-that, Astri-Astroara...." He said, backing away from her slowly. She had progressed so far in the two years she had been with him she was getting hard to control. Omega wondered if he should have taken her on as his apprentice.

"Omega!!" Shouted a scientist, running through the door, "We've made a break through!!"

Omega spun on his heel as Astroara watched intently. The scientist continued, throwing Astroara nervous glances.

"Well, we have been able to convert the force to an energy source... It, er, is still a prototype, but with work we'll perfect the weapon!! It'll uh, only take-" He never had time to finish his sentence. He was dead on the floor less than a second after the work 'take'.

Astroara glided through the doors, Omega walking beside her. Although he towered over the young Kioroo, he still regaurded her with great respect.

"Astroara!! I told you, we need them!! I keep losing money because of you! I have to pay people to make his death look like an accident, and I can't keep doing that! Omega Corp. has lost millions of dollars in the last two years!!!" He said angerly, but there was an edge of fear in his voice.

Astroara kept her red-orange eyes ahead, ignoring him. "We need that weapon now," Was all she said, before turning out of the hall and leaving a furious but scared Granta Omega behind.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I winced, my face scrunching up. Something was wrong now. Terribly wrong. as if the Force itself had been hurt. But how could that be? I mean... It was the Force... what could injure it? I growled and shook myself. I didn't want to help. They could help themselves. I couldn't help anyone, Triennia had proved that. Then why did I find my hands straying to my belt to check for the dual lightsabers that weren't there anymore? Why did I find myself wanting to go to the hanger my old ship was stored in? Shaking myself again, I decided to leave it to the fates. Pulling my dice out, I rolled and tossed them. Evens. ****.

I growled and returned to the simlistic, two room home I'd built for myself and grabbed my sabers and robe. On impulse, I fastened the silver choker Triennia had given to my in the last moments of her life about my neck. Clipping the sabers to my belt, I took off at a jog for the abandoned hanger my YT-1300, the Double Eclipse was stored in.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
'huh" i said as i awoke.

"Sazy' "i have some un-finished bussiness with Jace that i must deal with he wounded me and i want revenge he must lay dead at mt knees before i kill the other jedi"

Years
"It's almost time." Jukii looked up surprised because they hardly talked anymore. ( after year one you kinda run out of stuff to talk about.) "To escape, I mean. Their coming for us to use as power for their harvester.... but we have a little surprise for them!" Jukii looked startled " What surprise?" Jace pulled three lightsabers, their lightsabers, out of his pocket " I took them back from the gaurd that took them the first day and used a mind trick to make him think he got rid of them." Jace throws Jukii's to her.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
I thought I heard a voice of an old friend. I thought, "Maybe it was Sazy. I sure would like to see her again. I haven't seen many Jedi anymore." "I suddenly sensed something was wrong with another Jedi, maybe it was Jace or maybe the sith known as Jukii?" I thought.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
I thought to myself, " Where can everone be?" "Then I heard someone talking. It was two people but I didn't know who they were I heard one of them ask a favor from the other one.I wonder what they were saying but I sensed that one of them was the person I was looking for." I contuied to think.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"Sazy"

"i can sense that Jace has already escaped when we get there you get jukki and bring here too me" i said as i set a course for the planet.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"fine but i am taking my saber just incase they start a fight" i said as i set the ship to auto-piloit to the planet.

"wait Sazy if we could find a jedi and knock them out you could use their body and become my apprentice again" "but it is alright if you wish to stay like this'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back