• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"it is not really Killing Sazy"i said "we could just go back to Korriban and i could get one of our female sith learners they are all loyal and they will listen to their master and you wouln't really kill her.Her spirt will be like yours "what do you say you could be more powerful than ever with me.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
occ: Hey Happy Dude you don't have to put her in someone else's body because the Sith study in the art of necromancy, too harnis souls back to their body's or ressurect them. I thought you would know that since you are a Sith but I'm not one to argue.But in order to do necromancy you just spill the blood of someone with pure innocence but the Jedi also despise the art of necromancy so you will really have to convince her.

Years
"There is a knight here" Jace said as he sensed tsu-koon ( I think) " your Master and Sazy are coming." Jace meditated and tried to contact Sazy soon he could see her only an astro projection " Sazy, don't come straight here stop at Yavin 4 I had Leon put your body in cryogenic storage. It was still intact so the misslie must have hit you at a glace" Jace then was instently awaken in his cell.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
I jumped down while saying, "You, you are Jace right? I'm jedi master Tsu Koon. But then maybe you already sensed that and.................wait who is this with you?" I said while drawing my lightsaber.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
OCC sazy's body was mangled but i think i could bring it back.

"wait Sazy my master thought me the power of resurection if we could your body i could bring you back" "we is your body anyway' i said

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"execellent" i said as i set a new course for where Sazy was killed.

"now you understand you will need operations you won't exactly look like you were before and you will be on the dark side is that fine with you" i said.

Kira

Style Guru
Years
Serge felt that the force was chainging. He could feel the Dark Side. He even knew where. It was on some backwater planet, but he also feeled Sazy with this great evil. "I have to go there" He though. He got dressed, took his two lightsabers from the table and went off to his ship.
In his ship he had recently installed a new invention he had made. I was like an auto-pilot, but It followed those strong in the force, good or bad.
"Let's see" he thought and tried to make the box feel Darth Valor and Sazy.
"There they are" He said to himself and lifted off.

Stewie's Slave

Family Guy ROCKS!!!
Years
Can I join if CloneTrooper47 changes his mind?

Name: Nick
Home Planet: Yavin 4
Jedi: Padawan (Justice's, please?)
Light Saber color: Orange
Apperence: A regular human teen. He has short, dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. He wears he regualr Jedi cloak, but removes it for battle.
Personality: Humorous, Serious
History: OPTIONAL
Special Ability: Telecanetic

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
as we got out of the ship i could read Sazy's thoughts. "you won't be uglier we have top grade medical stuff who will do there best to repair you"

"look there is your body" i said "are you ready'

Kira

Style Guru
Years
"I know that you were almost killed, but why do you hang out with him? He's evil, come to the academy, everyone wants to see you" Serge said and pushed Sazy away.

"And you Darth Valor, do not dare to hurt her" he said and put his swords on.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"huh" "you are a stupid jedi what makes you think you think you can stand up to a Sith Lord" i said as i chocked him untill he passed out.

"now Sazy let's do this" then i said on sazy body "oh great sith Lords let this body be full of life again let this body become my padawan" then Sazy's sprirt was gone her bodys eyes began to twitch "sazy stay still the medical droids will reapair you"i said as took her on my ship and gave her to the droids.

then i thought to myself "with Sazy as my padawan and Jukki has now moved up to Sith Master soon she will be a sith lord' "no one will stop us" i said as prepared a course to where Jukki was.

Kira

Style Guru
Years
Serge fainted, everything was black, but still in hte darkness he could her Valor and Sazy talking. He felt helpless, like he were trapped and could not move. "Okay, let's try and get up" he said to himself and used all his consentration to come up. He opened his eyes and He saw Valor and next to him stood some kind of girl.
"Have you killed Sazy?"

Kira

Style Guru
Years
"I can sence her, that girl is probably Sazy", he thought and throwed a tracker on the ship. "Now I can find out the Sith's secrets" he thought and headed for his ship. When he came there, he turned his ship to auto-pilot and sat down to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back