• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Style Guru
Years
  • Serge knew they were returning to the Sith world of Koribban, so he wanted to go to the Counsil to sey what they could do. He had just landed on Korriban when he heard explotions from the temple. "I must go there" he thought and ran to the building. Inside there were pure chaos. Somebody had launched an army of droids on the Academy, and the Jedi's had to protect themselves and the students.
    "I'll attack the droid army form the back" he thought and jumped up and hanged himself on the roof. From there he jumped right into the middle of the army and turned his lighsabres on. He wielded the lightsabers perfectly and in a matter of minutes, the droids were destroyed.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon turned towards Jace and said, " Why would you associate with the Sith?!!!!!!!!!!!!" I slowly draw my lightsabers and walk towards Jukki then I quickly turned them on, " Just exactly are your plans? Since I do not respect the sith they will have to all perish but I sense something odd about you."
    I turn back towards Jace and say, " Are you sure you don't need help. If you do then maybe I will act like I never saw you two."

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Serge sat down to meditate after the battle. In his meditation he saw Tsu Koon with a lightsabre, he also saw Jukki. "I must go there" He thought and entered the ship. He flew to where he senced them. He landed and saw that Tsu Koon stood over Jukki with a lightsabre "He are not allowed to kill her, that's agains the Jedi way" He thought and got out of the ship "What are you doind Tsu Koon?

Years
  • " Her freind is being held here, and she, her freind, is also a Jedi, so we made a deal, right before Sazy died, we let a Sith go for her aid. Now we have to disable a force harvester that we are to be ammo for. But they don't know we have these." Jace holds up his lightsaber.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Don't you understand" I said towards Serge " The sith mustbe exterminated for the sake of the jedi. Before it happens, I have had too many visions of it happening, I will not let it happen, the Jedi will all die if it does. She must perish and if you stop me then you will concidred a threat in my eyes." I then take out my other lightsaber to show how argered I am," I can't have you get in my way please step down Serge!!!!"

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • "I will not stop you, but I don't want you to kill them, there is still good it them, but I won't stand in your way, do as you think is right" said Serge and sat down on the ground using his Battle Meditation. He made Tsu Koon loose the will to fight. That was the most wise thing he could think of. Then he standed up and used force to lock Jukki's movements.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Very well if I can't kill you I will just help Serge" I said while putting away my lightsabers," Serge what has happened with Sazy? Why haven't I seen her yet? You look rather troubled and disturbed."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Astroara froze. She felt a new presence, or a few. They were in the building, near the cells. She walked out of the room at a brisk pace, her black robe flowing behind her.

The holding cells were on the fourth floor, in a hidden room. If there were any rescue attmepts or breakouts, she would know. Astroara was surprised she hadn't senced it earlier.

Suddently, the Kioroo froze in her tracks; she felt another presence, faint and far away. Astroara shook her head, knowing it wasn't possible. She had overheard the news of Sazy's death two years ago.

What are you thinking?! Her breathing came in short breaths, Sazy is dead!! She has been for two years! This is no time for mourning. I don't even like her! Not anymore. They're all pathetic, weak-minded Jedi with no purpose in life. I.... I.... No. This is just a disturbance in the force. Sazy is dead. She has been for the past two years, and she always will be for the remaining years of my life.

She kept going toward the third floor, slicing a few droids in half on the way.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I sudennly sensed a disturbance in the force, " Jace, Jukki , Serge you must leave quickly I sense something with extreme power is coming towards us! Go!!!!!!!!"I then took out my lightsabers ready for what was coming my way.
    I thought to myself," It must be a Sith"

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Astroara stepped through the steal doors, black lightsaber at ready. Someone stood before her. She smiled wickedly, watching his every move with her scarlet eyes. It was a standoff. Whoever moved first would most likely die.

Years
  • "Perfect now our missions compromised. Two years of waiting screwed in thirty minutes!"
    Jace jumped in front of Tsu koon and Drew his sabers then turned to face Him " This is our battle not yours you two get out of here. You don't have enough power, few knights do." After Tsu koon and Serge Left he turned back around. " Let's see how much you've improved in two years, Astrii." He raised his sabers into position. After grappling with her for a few minutes he got behind her and raised his sabers two her neck. " Did you her Sazy's back?" he left her standing there and moved infront of her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I seriously doubt that," Astroara said, remaining as emotionless as ever. It couldn't be true. Besides, dwelling on a thought like that would make her lose her concentration. Jace's little tricks didn't scare her. When she was younger, she had always looked up to him for advice and learning new tricks. Now, she knew every single one of them. Or most, anyways.

Astroara leapt into the air, twhirling. She was moving at a breakneck speed- Jace would have no time to even guess what happened. She swiped at him and flipped backwards, using his chest as a spring board and leaving him slightly stunned.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • OCC it's Valor.

"Sazy Calm down i am the master here your anger will kill you" "i have already set a course to Astrii and the others"

As our ship arrived on the icy planet we walked inside where they were "sazy where now" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Sazy quietly shifted and moved off the ship. The cold was too much for her; she decided she would try to change into a wolf. It took a little focusing, but she did. She ran for where she sensed Astrii and found the building. She quickly killed the guards and went inside. Her speed made it hard for people or droids to see her, so she got to where Astrii was without much trouble. Her breathing was heavy.

"Astrii..." she began, but here eyes once again became emotionless. She jumped and attacked, actually hiting Astrii. Astrii also succeeded in hiting her with her lightsaber, but the pain didn't seem to reach Sazy. Sazy waited for Astrii to move.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "sazy you fool" i said as i ran in "astrii your mind has been twisted it is too late for you now you must die" i said as i drew my saber.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Jace didn't know that I actually left but I was still there, " I can't beleive it everyone is here." Tsu Koon then came in the minst of them all fighting." No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Valor you are the one that must die." I said as I took out both of my lightsabers,"What has happened to you Sazy? Are you a sith now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu Koon then immedianly attacked Valor. But it was a stale mate. They were evenly matched.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back