• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Sazy stared into the waterfall. Something was up, she could feel it. But she let her feelings pass. She couldn't feel now. Not when she was trying so hard to start over.

Start over, like Astrii started over, she thought. She looked down and up again at the waterfall. She wanted a body very much now. She wanted to be able to feel. She wanted to be herself, and yet she didn't. Each breath she took tore her more apart. Her mind was in two. She could no longer think clearly. She felt her body begin to dissolve, and she quickly regained her senses.

That night she went hunting. She found the perfect person, the perfect body. She attacked, leading them to a painful death, then, using her own magic and the Force, she gained a body. A far stronger body than her last one.

~*~*~

Sazy stared up into the trees. She gently got up and experiemented with her new body. She balled her hands into fists and ran as quick as the wind. She felt something she had never felt before; she felt free. The complete, utterness of being free overwhelmed her. Then she began to think.

"No one will recognise me in this human form. I have the powers of a wolf and a cat, but my body is that of a human. Ahh, what joy. Now I can destroy everyone that has hurt me." She walked into the town. There were whispers as she walked by, but she ignored them. She went to the town center and rented a ship. She bid farewell to everyone there and took off, in search of Tsu Koon. He was going to die first.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "huh unlike you" "you think these wounds hurt me i will not die unless you....."

'now, i was becoming a master untill the jedi betrayed me" "now make your final move you disgusting Jedi"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OOC: CloneTrooper47 do you want to be my padwan?

Tsu Koon sensed that some being gained alot of new power.

Could it be Sazy? No, no it couldn't be Sazy. He thought.
    Then Tsu Koon sensed that something was about to come after him.

OCC: I LOVE YOU UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    Jace and Valor were fighting for what seemed to be forever. Jace broke out of yet another saber lock and looked up to see Serge." Check this out." Jace Jumped up and slamed his palm on the ground. Walls of rock burst out of the ground covering the windows."Now the only way we live is if we're the only one alive. Of couse a Master of my rank can get in in case we end up nearly killing each other."

Jukii froze time and walked over to where Astroara was. Astrii stood frozen in time, but still, Jukii could see her pain. After a moment, Jukii unfroze time and stopped Astrii from running. "Astrii, running away from your problems will not solve them. I can still get us all out of here. Do not forget I can freeze time. I have become more powerful than you think Astroara. But I have learned to control it. Do you still want to get out of here? All of you can come.", Jukii said to Astrii.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara concentrated, casting out to the force. After a moment, Jukii's time freeze stopped. She stopped running, facing her. "I have also become more powerful," She said quietly, trying to keep everything from falling apart.

"But I have no life anymore. Sazy hates me, Jace hates me, Omega hates me, the whole **** galaxy hates me for cryin' out loud!! Don't think I can't see past your kind words; I know you plan to bring harm to me in some way." She stiffened at the sight of Neoran. Had he heard all of that?

"So, did we miss anything?" Zeakall asked, his voice tinged with worry. He came running up to them, stopping beside Neoran.

If Neoran had heard, he pretended he didn't care. His crooked smirk came back. "So, are we gonna bust outta here or what?"

"There is no need to burst. And Astrii, I don't plan to hurt you. At least not anymore. I know what it's like to lose someone you care about and when I see you finding your person you'ver lost don't you think I feel the same way you did?!", Jukii said, twidling with her left hand fingers. "Look, Astrii. We can never get out of here alive unless you cooperate with me. My plan was to freeze all four of us in time, me and you work together to knock down the door using the force, and us getting out of here in my ship before they start investigating it. It could work.", Jukii said to Astrii, hoping to get her point across to her. "I'm on your side, Astrora."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara's face showed no facial expressions, but she was somewhat relieved. "Fine," She said, truning on her heel and limping back to the entrance. Neoran and Zeakall followed curiously, watching her every move. Neoran reached out to help her when she stumbled, and for once she accepted it.

Upon reaching the steel door, she stood completely still, just breathing. People stopped mining to watch the four strange people. No one moved for a long moment. Then, Astoara opened her eyes, thrusting her arms foward. The door looked as though an enormous gust of wind hit it in the center, denting it. She puched against the invisible force, then said through clenched teeth, "Jukii- help..."

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    Sazy's ship quietly landed on the planet Tsu Koon was one. She gently hopped off and went to greet him. She wanted to see if he could see past her new body and into her soul. Part of her wanted him to be able, the part that was still good. But she brushed that aside as she saw him. Now was her time for revenge.

"Hello. Are you a Jedi?"

OOC: I LOVE YOU, KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon sensed something odd about this being. As if he met her before. " Yes I am a Jedi. Why? Have I met you before?"

OOC:I LOVE YOU UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Yes I do. Because I am Tsu Koon. Who are you?" Tsu Koon said wondering why this person was in search of him. Tsu Koon then sensed that something horrible was about to happen.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Then you.......you are Sazy aren't you? I sensed something was a miss. You don't have to be a Sith then just join me to maintain peace. Will you please join me then Sazy?" Tsu Koon looked at her as if wondering How did she get that body?

Last edited:
    Jukii heard Astrii ask for her help. Then, using all the force she could, Jukii helped Astroara push open the door. It was struggling, but after a moment or two of pushing against it using the force, it flew open out of its sockets. They had done it. "We did it!", Jukii said. "Oh crap.", Jukii said. "Here comes the warden.", but before he could inch out a word, Jukii froze time, taking Astrii, her brother, and the other Kirioo(sp?) with her. "Let's go. My ability to freeze time has been messing up again. Who knows how long it will last.", Jukii said as they one by one exited the mines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back