• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "Well, well, well. If it isn't Sazy. I heard rumors you were dead. Also I heard rumors that you are now a Sith!" Tsu Koon said while activating his lightsabers.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "I do what I have to do for the Jedi Council, not just because of rumors! I will fight you in order to maintain peace for the galaxy & the republic. So I suggest you back down. I have trained and have become quite strong since I last fought." Tsu Koon said as he then attacked her in his fighting style of rage and aggresion.

OOC: I LOVE YOU Undine Shade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "uh huh uh how did i get here" i said as i woke up in a medical bay "uh where is Sazy and everyone else" "no matter there is my light saber" i picked up my lightsaber and turned it on "now let's see where sazy is.

Years
    Jace walked off the ship and in to his room. He took off his bracelets and put them in another force protected box. (Meaning you can break in even with the force.). He changed his robes and repaired his lightsabers from the damage they took two years ago and then he modified them. He ran out into the hanger and helped escourt Valor to the council room and took his seat after greeting his fellow members of the council. He looked around the room was still the same as it was when he left, except now for two empty seats. Jace sat through the trial and ever took his eyes off the sith's saber in front off him. When the trial was finished he stood up " Fellow counsil members, I would like to request a duel with Darth Valor as his judgement." He was granted his request and Jace left for the trial room, a lardge room with a slightly smaller platform in the center. You can go under it or on top of it, and it's made with lightsaber proof glass. Spectator's can watch from above. " Here, you'll need this." Jace threw Valor's saber to him.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    As Tsu Koon fought he noticed that across on another platform was Valor about to fight Jace. Tsu Koon turned back and then contiunued to fight Sazy. Tsu Koon then said " You will pay for becoming a Sith Sazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OOC:I LOVE UNDINE SHADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Shade, I was in my fox form... How could I hold a lightsaber with paws...?

Ic: Astroara bounded after Sazy as she turned to leave, but was hit by a stray blaster bolt. Her legs buckled as she fell to the ground, watching them leave. She howled furiously as she lost conciousness, drifting into a light slumber.

"Thank GOD...." Muttered Granta Omega, wiping his brow. In his hand was one of the newly developed blasters, not seen anywhere but at Omega Corp. Astroara was really getting out of control. She went from a insignifagant girl with no self confidense to someone who would kill for the fun of it in two years. Omega worried about what would happen in the future. She had almost killed him already today...

~*~*~

"Sazy, look out!!" Astroara yelled, sitting upright. She was in her room, breathing heavily. There was a bandage wrapped around her right arm. Why was she in her room? Last she remembered, she was fighting Sazy.... And why did she yell 'Sazy, look out!!'? The Kioroo dreamt about Sazy's death, although she hadn't been there...

"No," Astroara told herself firmly, "I don't care about her. I don't care about anyone. Least of all, Granta Omega." She realized he was actually using her. It was him who shot her. It was him who had been using her ideas to create weapons. It was him who had promised her he would find her brother, but had yet to do so. All of this was his fault. All of it.

~*~*~

Astroara stood in the confrence room, arms crossed. She had asked Granta Omega to meet her there. He would come, knowing him. The man probably thought she had come up with a new idea.

The doors slid open, and Omega's tall frame walked through it. He looked excited. "So, Astroara, what do you think we should start working on today?" There was a hint of mistrust in his voice, behind the false smile. Astroara could see right through him.

"I think..." She began, smiling wickedly, "we should start working on.... Your funeral, you sone of a monkey lizard!!!" She snarled, drawing her lightsaber. Omega stepped back, fear in his eyes.

"N-now, now, Astroara, theres r-really no need for th-that, i-is there...?" He asked, backing up.

"Oh, I think there is, Granta Omega," She spat, "I've been your understudy for two years now, and not once have you given me credit for anything!! I've eliminated all you rivals and enemies, I've come up with ideas for almost every weapon and droid being built as we speak, I've traveled the galaxy searching for items you need, I've completed every little mission you've sent me on, despite how stupid and pointless it seemed!! And, you've only been using me!!! Have you even thought about looking for Zeakall? No!! Have you thought about helping me with that stupid droid promble? No!! Have you thought about how much work I've done for you? NO!!! You die where you stand, Omega!!!"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "fine Jace" "i fear pain nor death" as i entered the battle field i waved to sazy then i said "i have been waiting for this for 2 years Jace now we will see who is a better master" as i said that i drew my double edged light saber and stood completly focused wating for Jace to make the first move.

ooc: Oh my God, I need to give people lessons on how to spell my name...

I'm going back a little bit, so please read all...^^

ic: Jukii sat on the bench in the cell she had remained for for two years. Then, Jace out of no where picked up a tile from the floor and put two bracelets on. "You do know that using those bracelets is a very dangerous thing. Fighting Dark sider against an amateur who happens to have bracelets to use the dark side power will not win your battles.", Jukii said, but Jace ignored her. Jace finally left the room. Jukii could continue her training.

Yes, training. Jukii had gone on and off at freezing time so she could train herself to become more powerful than she ever was. Now that Astrii had become a sith, like herself, Jukii had to become more powerful, twisting the ways of the Jedi, and Dark Side to train herself in the utmost certainty of becoming all powerful. But Jukii could not become like Astroara. She would destroy herself.

Jukii had had private conversations with Astroara's conscience, finding out every detail of her plans, and her inner-self. Jukii knew her enemy, now she was ready.

Jukii decided not to train that day. Instead, she broke down the cell door, using only her mind. And with that, she used her newly trained mind, body, and soul, to go find the new sith that she must form alliance with. She was ready.

~*~*~

Jukii arrived at the door to Astroara's room. She searched tthe room with her mind to make sure she wouldn't cause a scene if no one was in the room. Astroara was in there. Jukii couldn't wait to get her revenge on Astrii. But Jukii knew better than that. Jukii would instead of beating Astrii down to her very last tranformation, but from an alliance with her so that she could make Astrii feel the pain.

Jukii again used her controling mind to break down the door. It made a loud noise, surpirsing Astrii."Hello Astrii.", she said. Jukii also had the ability to move at an extremely high rate, as if she was a ghost. So, that she did. Jukii walked, very quickly using her ability, over in front of Astroara.

"You made me serve in that cell for no apparent reason, Astrii. How inconciderate of you.", Jukii said looking straight into Astraoa's eyes. "I see you've mastered making your eyes look so eveil that you can scare people off as soon as they see you. Interesting.", Jukii said.

"I do not fear you Astrii, allthough everyone else does. Do you remember that night in the cave, I said, 'How can I learn about my past if I kill my future'? I did mean that, to this day. And I never intended on killing you. I have come to form an alliance with you Astrii.", Jukii said. "I know how Granta Omega betrayed you.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: I' m in the conference room with Granta Omega, Sawrah... Ah-ha! I have a solution!!

Ic: There was something in Jukii's eyes. Hate. Misery. Betrayal. "I form alliances with no one," Astroara growled, then left Jukii and the room behind. It was to supposed to be the last she saw her.

~*~*~

"A-Astroara, please, I-" He jumped out of Astroar's lightsaber and ran. Astroara cursed, and walked over to the window, using to force to jump. She landed softly in the snow, robe whipping about. Droids appeared from nowhere, surrounding her. She glared at them, and took seven out with one swipe of her lightsaber.

More appeared, shooting at her. Astroara had no chance. She fell, spilling blood. Omega walked outside, smirking.

"Take her to the slave mines of Natoraed. They'll make good use of someone as strong as her," He said, triumph dancing in his eyes. Astroara was dragged away. He watched as the ship took off, shouting, "YES!! She is gone! Astroara is no more!!" He spun on his heel, smugly smiling. That smile quickly faded when he saw Jukii peering out of Astroara's window.

He pulled out a comunicator, saying: "Send the untested droids to Astroara's room. That is to be their test."

Years
    Jace looked up threw the windows and saw the fight. "They can handle themselves." I hope. He turned around and dropped his cloak off the platform. " One sec." Jace turns on his newly modefied sabers and adjusts the length of the blade. He turns them off and stares directly into Valors eye waiting and watching for the first signal of movement.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i stood there very silent untill i decided to move "Jace how is this for a first move" i said as i bounced off the walls then struck him in the stomach then i moved back to my starting poistition.

'what's the matter jace am i too fast for you" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    OOC: Oops, sorry, Saphi...

IC: Sazy stared at Valor. She knew he had been keeping her alive, but she didn't want to be near him anymore. She wanted to be alone. She just wanted to leave everyone behind. Her mind strayed to Astrii, but, this time, she felt nothing. Astrii had been turned so far she couldn't come back.

I guess I'll just leave quickly. I finally know how to survive on my own. Too many people hate me now. I'll just disappear and let whatever it is that I'm supposed to defeat come to me... She felt nothing at all now. She was ready to restart as a something that didn't feel. Something that acted on instinct rather than emotion or reason...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    No... this can't be happening... Astroara shut her eyes tighter, holding tears back. No one was there for her now, and she lived in cold damp mines. Her life had fallen to shreads. There was nothing left for her now. She was despised by all creatures in the galaxy, an outcast. Even Sazy, her one true friend, hated her. Of course, Astroara tried to kill her, so she couldn't blame her old master.

"Git up, ye lazy hogs!!" Shouted the warder, banging a metal pole on the bars that held the her and the others in. Astroara sat up slowly, facing away from him. They were completely surrounded by rock, except the opening which had bars over it. There was no way to escape.

Everyone left, except for one boy about three years older than her. She couldn't see his face because he was turned away from her. His two tails swished around, and finally he rose, leaving Astroara in the prision alone. After a moments hesitation, she stood and walked out. This was her new life; living underground and never seeing the light of day again...

Years
    OOC: Kira We're in a duel room you can't get in.
    Jace rushed at Valor, useing force speed, circleing around him to his back. Jace jumped and kicked with both feet off his back, did a back flip, and landed off the platform. "Tag, your it." Jace stand in speed stance ready for anything.

Jukii heard the footsteps of battle droids outside the room. On ewalked in and began to fire. But Jukii blocked with her lightsaber and it backfired. More would come, and therre they were. Jukii destroyed every last one of them. But hundreds would come. "I don't have time for this!", Jukii said, and with that, she levitated the door which had been knocked down on top of the droids coming in. Jukii then knew her escape. She quickly freezed time, levitated a huge piece of the wall over to the entrance to block them. Jukii walked over to her ship, and resumed time.

Seeing Astrii's blood in the snow had given Jukii a thought, or a plan. Jukii headed towards the Mines of Natoraed, to save Astrii.

~*~*~

Jukii arrived on teh planet, but stayed in her ship, meditating on how she would get Astrii out of this horrid place. Jukii got out of her meditation with a plan. Jukii had her old clothes when from when she was kidnapped. They were similar to a Jedi's clothes.
    Jukii put then on and headed toward the mines.

~*~*~

When Jukii arrived in the place where the workers were, Jukii walked over to the warden and had a little chat with him. "Excuse me, sir", Jukii said. "Whado you want?! Oh, it is a Jedi!", he said, and with that he brushed off his clothes trying to look nice. "What cann I do forya, Jedi?", he said. "There is a case being deliberated on one of your, workers.", she said. "Strictly Jedi business, I will have to take her with me.", Jukii said. "Well, I cannot allow that, but seeing as it is Jedi business, take whomever ya need.", he said. "Thank you.", Jukii said.

Jukii walked over to Astroara. "Astrii, would you like to form an alliance with me now? If not, I can let you rott here.", Jukii said. Astroara gave her a mean look. "Just kidding! Come on Astrii.", Jukii said, and she began to walk out, expecting Astroara to be behind her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Heh heh... *evil grin*

The warder suddently smiled, saying: "I dun think 'yar a jedi, because you forgitted one thing: T'show me th' papers of release. No yer both stuck down 'ere!! Boy, is Oemga gonna be happy!! I'm gitten a raise!!!" He let the metal door slam shut, leaving them in almost pitch-black darkness.

Astroara's ears lay flat against her head. "You shouldn't have come here, Jukii..." She said weakly, trying to hide the scars on her right shoulder. She had been here one day and already felt like dying.

Astroara wished she had never joined Omega. She wished to set everything right again. But that would never happen. Leaving Jukii behind she began to walk, but suddently fell; one of the warders had hit her in the ankle earlier.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah, what he said."

Astroara looked up and found herself gazing into the eyes of two Kioroos.

"I.... I.... I'm fine," She said, trying to stand by supporting her weight on a rock.

"You don't look fine," Said the white one. He stepped foward, helping Astroara to her feet. Fianlly, he got a glimpse of her face. "N-no way...." He gasped, backing up. Astroara fell to the ground again. "A-are you....?" The white one blinked, continuing. "Are you Astroara?"

Astroara weakly nodded, then realised who this was- her brother. "Zeakall...?"

"Yep thats me. And, this guy is Neoran," He said, pointing his thumb at the tan Kioroo. Neoran smiled sheepishly, helping her up.

Astroara couldn't believe it. She had found her brother, and another Kioroo. She hadn't seen any of her kind in nine years. Astroara was about to have a massive breakdown, from surprise, hatred, misery, pain, joy, and every other emotion that had settled on her.

"I.... I have to... to..." Astroara ran, leaving Zeakall, Neoran, and Jukii where they stood.

Ooc: We are trapped!!! Mwauhahaha! Sorry, Sawrah, Astroara had to find Zeakall and Neoran before being rescued...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back