• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times: Episode II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
  • "how the what the hell" what is happening in here.

Then i turned to see Tsu Koon attacking me "fine you will die first" i said as i flurreid my saber near his face getting closer and closer.

Years
  • "I guess I'm kinda' like the boy who cried wampa." Jace chuckled at his joke and moved back into his cell. Jace bends down and removes a tile from the floor reveling a box. " I told you two to get out of here!" Inside of it he removed a White and black bracelets. he put them on and every thing seemed to move in slow motion. " Whoa." Jace slowed down to his normal speed. " Force ruines. They give me almost endless force powers, straight from the valley of the jedi." points to either bracelet " Light side, and Dark side!"

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    As Tsu Koon dual wielded his lightsabers against Valor he got hit by Valor lightsaber but in return Tsu Koon also slashed Valor. It was like they were fighting themselves since they both had very good skills.

"You are good at fighting Valor, just as good as me" Tsu Koon said angerledly.

Then suddenly Tsu Koon felt that some else was about to attack him while he fought Valor.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon then heard a voice. It was Jace's voice. He said "that Valor was holding back against me"
    Tsu Koon spoke telenetically to Jace and said "Then help me fight him. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tsu Koon then sensed that he was truly holding back. Tsu Koon then was hit again, as Valor's strength grew quickly, it was like training for Valor with his skill to fight against Tsu Koon as Valor continuously slashed at Tsu Koon.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Astroara faced Sazy, not even reconizing her. She too began to change. She took on the form of a black fox, which was larger than normal, but still small to Sazy's form. Fangs bared, she circled around the rencarnated Jedi Master, snarling. A long scar was visible on her right flank. This intruder would die like the rest of them.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "huh it's obvieus your master sucked at light saber weilding" i said as i turned on my force speed and ran around him in circles "what's the matter can't you hit me" i said as i contineud running.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    "How dare you talk about my master like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsu said angered.

Tsu Koon put the rest of the energy he had into one whole hit. Hitting and actually wounding the Sith master but not near an extremly bad wound. Only enough to hurt him, but since Tsu Koon was out of energy he could no longer defend himself and immedianly left the planet.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "run stupid Jedi run skin deep wounds do not hurt me i over came that ages ago"

"i turned to see Jace staring at me" "what do you want where is Jukki" i said.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • OOC: I'm glad you're not dead!

IC: Sazy cirlced around Astrii. Her breathing slowed. Her mouth bent back into a sneer. Her ears bent all the way down.

'Astrii...you've changed so much...So have I...We have both...lost ourselves...Come, show me how powerful you are...' she thought.

Astrii charged and pierced Sazy's body in the stomach. Sazy kept on sneering. Astrii drew out her lightsaber and quickly took off her head. But Sazy's life force didn't disappear.

"Stupid person. You thought you could kill me that easily." Sazy stared at Astrii. "If someone has unfinished business they don't just leave." Sazy shifted her gaze to Jace's braclets then back at Astrii. "You bear a lot of hate. Tell me...have you found your brother yet?"

OOC: Sorry for powerplaying your character Saphi...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "Uh,Sazy your head"

'no problom i will fix it "great sith lords i ask of you to give this head back to it's body" as i said that the head was back on 'finish her sazy" i said as turned to jace.

"now Jace about when you stabbed me with your saber you better be ready to fight because now i am going to do to you what you did to me "DIE JACE" i said as i charged at him

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • "Tsu Koon, I will not leave you alone to fight the sith. Jukki and Jace, go into the ship and sit down. This should take some minutes only" Serge said and activated his lightsabres. "I can also feel it. It feels, It feels just like Sazy, Sazy has gained a body! She is now a Sith!" Serge said a little bit frightend. "We'll wait untill they come here" Serge said to Tsu Koon and started to meditate.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Serge had watched all this and did not know what to do. Finally he decided to try and catch Valor, so there wouldn't be a sith master. He waited untill Valor was on the ground and activated his lightsabers "Move and Die Sith. I've outnumberd you" He said as he put his lightsaber just near Valors neck.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon immedianly went to the Jedi council to receive treatment for his wounds. When Tsu Koon was getting healing treatment he could not forget the strength of Valor.

Tsu Koon thought Valor would be no match for him but Valor could have killed him any time he wanted to. But didn't because Valor only wanted to merely test the Jedi's strength.

When he was finally healed he sought training from the council. This training would take a short amount of time before Tsu Koon planned on fighting Valor again.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • Serge made Valor loose consios and took him into his ship. He then flew to the jedi Counsil to give them his prisoner, that might stop the war. He went into the Jedi Counsil with Valor floating nicely behind him. He bowed and began "I've caught Valor, do not kill him whatever you do. I didn't take away his lightsabre, do whatever you want, as long as you do not kill him" Serge said, laid Valor on the floor and sat in his chair in the counsil.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Tsu Koon had rushed in to the council since his training was done. Tsu Koon then saw that Valor was there and Tsu Koon said, "Who has taken Valor here!" Tsu Koon then took out his lightsabers.Thinking that Valor would soon awaken.

Tsu Koon wanted his revenge for what Valor did to him but something stopped him from killing Valor. It was because Valor didn't kill him at the time they fought eachother.

Tsu Koon then said " I will not kill him yet, but if I see him again I will gaurantee that one of us will die!!!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back