• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Far away from the light side there was a task in the dark side.It seemed as then he hade finally witnessed in hot persit.A tall dark man walked silently as he step up high stairs.The features on his face was stern.He approched on a big step then the siding steel door opened."You hade called Master".The man walked in the room and replied.A old reptile crunched his back when stood up."Yesss come thisss way".The lizard tapped his staff as they walked on the moving platfrom.Sliently the man took a grave feeling following him.Ahead there was nothing in the room but a glass wall holding back earths power.With no word the reptile walked off the platfrom and gazed through the window at the water producing.The man followed by him then a waited for a disscusion
.The reptile closed his eyes."Do you know the were abouts of princess Heriga?".The reptile said with out staring at him.A sorrowful feeling came to him"She has left our king...maybe in the Sarihen forest she rests".He stiffly answered.The reptile didn't take his gaze from the water.Once agian he closed his eyes"Water spirits show us the lost princess!".The yelled.The lake changed and The Man gasped with amazement.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
Meanwhile in Korriban Darth Valor was training when his master gave him a task to find out what the jedi were meeting about.He jumped in his ship and left immediatley.

Years
in a deep voice " The Infamous Jedi, able to take down the Sith corrupted Empire, but not able to make it to a meeting on time." turns off his sabers, returns them to his belt ,and walks over to the window. " I just hope their alright, Something tells me that Palpatine wasn't the last one."

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
"Let's see if I can't get in touch with the others telepathically", I thought.
There seems to be a force field that lets no thoughts in our out, to keep out the dark side.

Can I join?

Form:
Name:Jukii(a girl)
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, can freeze time, and of course, the force.

There, i finshed. I'll catch up after someone else posts.

Last edited:
Years
EvIL_CAjUN_CHIkIN said:
Can I join?

Form:
Name:Jukii(a girl)
Home Planet:Nierport 6(what? I know nothing of planets so I decided that I'll be from there with an interesting background...)
"Dark Side" or Jedi: Dark Side
Light Saber color: Purple
Appearence: Brown robes/dresses/whatever those things they wear with a black over robe(the ones that their hoods are always on). She is also a human.
Personality: Jukii is normally the normal calm one of a group who is always the one who is trying to get revenge if she has a good reason. If the person her group wants to get revenge on seems innocent, she simply tries to find more reasons why that person is guilty, so she does not feel that way. If she finds them guilty enough, which does not take much, she will do whatever she can to get her revenge.
History: Jukii grew up on Nierport 6 as a good guy, not on the dark side. She even had friends. But what she didn't have, was a family at home to guide her to Jedism, instead of the dark side, no matter what the consequences. No one was there to teach her how to fight off attacks to pull her to the dark side. So, one night, walking to her home, she was kidnapped and taken back to someone elses house, where she was brainwashed and tought how to be one of the ones on the dark side. She was tought how to use a light saber, how to protect herself, and how to fight off the Jedi.
Special Ability: mind control, and of course, the force.

There, i finshed. I'll catch up after someone else posts.

You've already been accepted :knockedou

ooc: yeah, I just copied and pasted what I had before and made some ajustments.

ic: Jukii watched from the chair she was sitting in as the tall man looked to the water spirits for help on locating the princess. She was just a padawan herslef, only in the dark side, and looking for a new master. She looked in amazement as the man announced that the spirits had located her. Jukii moved from planet to planet, never settling, for no one wanted to care for her. She had left her home planet a while ago, and hoped to find a new master to teach her more secrets and tricks the dark side used to fight their battles. "May I ask, why we are trying to locate the princess? What will the knowledge of knowing her very location do to help us?", Jukii inquired.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Sazy knew her padawan had evesdropped, but probably not on purpose. She tried to telepathicly reach the others but without success. Then she sat down and stared, going into a trance.

"If there's a barrier up," she murmured, "I can break it if I'm in the dream world..." And then she dropped into unconsousness.

OOC: Sorry if the last word is spelled wrong....

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Sazy!" Astroara yelped, catching her master before she fell to the ground. What had happened?

Then, Astroara felt it too. The presence of darkness. The very energy in the room seemed to shift. Astroara could hear someone walking down the hall, and they definatly weren't a jedi.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Astroara couldn't movie. It was if the dark side of the force had taken oveer her; she couldn't move. Astroara laid Sasy on the floor ativating her light saber. If she could hold them off until there was help.

Reaching out with her mind, she got a hold of someone.

Someone, a sith is in the building! I need backup, I... Her words were lost to the dark power filling the room.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Astroara hoped someone would come soon. Leaving Sazy where she was, the padawan dashed down the hall, light saber at ready, body tensed, ears down, and tails straight. She stayed close to the wall, and stopped, waiting for the sith to approach.

"Patience is the key to everything, Astri. You musr learn to be patient." Sazy's lecture echoed in her mind. Here was Astroara's chance to prove she could...

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
Heriga was off in Anther planet where they are being invaded.She putted on her cloak and stood in the dark by a young jedi."Hey there".She whisperd at Astroara."Follow my voice.I know where the enemy lurks".She ran off not knowing if she would follow or not.*My Dark pertiance is high..he aboard the ship.I wonder if it is someone from my home planet...*She though in her head.

Meanwhile on the Planet Morians with the old reptile& Male jedi.The water glass hade changed into some sort of glass mirror showing Princess Heriga aperitance.Heriga runs with a Jedi to slay a dark side man."Urh".The young man turned his head away from the glass.His head was full of destugst wacthing her help other people to slay a dark one."You know where she lurks....you know what must be done...".The old reptile said in a smile laugh and Smrik."The young man turned his face away from the reptile.*Why! Why must you betray us...now you will pay*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back