• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"I can see you " i thought in my head as i approched Sazy I drew my red light saber and prepared for combat.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Sazy turned around and activated her light saber. The only problem was Kaya, she was still in her trance! She reached out and moved her body, and then stood at the ready. Her whole body trembled, and her knees buckled.

"Oh, sh**! I can't fight like this, part of me is still in the dream realm!" she yelled out. Then she had an idea. *I can change into a cat! Except I won't be able to do much. It'll wake me up, I hope!* She began to focus on what her cat form looked like...

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
OOC: Valor! and please post something else next time...

IC: Sazy could feel herself shrinking and knew she was transforming. The part of her mind that was in the dream realm woke up, and she changed back into her normal form quickly.

"You, you're not going to last against us," she spat at the sith. *At least, I hope so anyway...*

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
Sazy didn't try to take off his hands, instead, she kicked him in the side and pulled away. She was feeling okay, but being that close had unnerved her stomach. She puked. She drew back, disgusted by the smell and glared at the sith.

"No, YOU must die, here and NOW!" she screamed as she jumped and flew down with her light saber.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
"Okay sith, your kind has gone too far, from the beggining!", I yelled. I spun around, and whipped out my other lightsaber.

"Who are you?", the sith asked.

"I'm Ruf-Jo Ranew, Jedi Master, part of the Jedi council, all light side all the way, and your worst nightmare!", I yelled as I swung my lightsabers at the sith.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
"Yeah, I'll take care of him!", I said.
I slashed the sith's robe. I struck again, and then used force pull, to get the sith's lightsaber away from it. I uncovered the robe from it's head.

"Who sent you?", I asked.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
'Join the dark side' i said to Sazy toghether we could rule the world.

Ruf-Jo Ranew last attack hit me 'arrrgh my arm" i said it isn't to deep.i striked at
Ruf-Jo Ranew with my lighting hoping to hit him.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
I deflected the lightning, and rolled. I used force levitate to levitate the sith.

"I'm not going to ask again! Who sent you!?", I asked in an annoyed tone.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
*i will die before i tell you jedi*

I broke free of his power and used force pull to get my red saber back "now we are all alone jedi and you must die" i said as i slashed Ruf-Jo Ranew's arm.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
"hmm perhaps she will turn with the force"

Nooo she is too strong.Oh well Jedi it is time for you to die.

I drew my light saber and started to fight.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
I used force speed to dodge the strike at my arm. I then striked. Low strike, then high strike, then another low strike, and then a spin with a jump and a flip and a forward strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back