• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people in the room were leaving, so Jukii followed a couple of seconds behind them trying to catch up. "Hey! Wait! Where are you going?", Jukii said as she started to run to catch up with them, but by the time she had gotten to the other room, they had transported to another planet. Jukii walked, disappointingly, back to where she had sat before, and sulked. No one ever wants to give me a chance, She thought. "Okay, focus", she said as she crossed her legs in the chair. Her old master had tought her how to locate people all on her own using her mind abilities, but it had been so long since she had used them that she was starting to forget how to use them. Jukii breathed in slowly and deeply. Jukii felt a chill go down her spine and she knew where they were. "Ah ha!", Jukii said and she rushed over to the next room to transport to the place they were. She quickly transported to the planet they were on and saw a battle going on between a sith and a jedi. She put her hood on and prepared to battle if nescessary.

ooc: Okay, this thread is confusing! I keep forgeting whose on the dark side and whose a jedi! ahhhhh!!!

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
  • "Good idea!", I said. Okay do it. Go "Join" the sith.

Edit: I'll follow you, just try to make it seem real, without actually turning on us. I will try to get the the Jedi Council to meet me there.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • "I think you're plan backfired!", I said. I tried to slash the sith again, trying not to hurt him. He could be a valueable asset to the Jedi.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • That's it sazy feel the power isn't it great.

Now Ruf-Jo get away from here we will meet soon enough.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • "No!', I screamed. "No one is going to the dark side!" I striked and hit the sith. OOC: I hope that's okay.
    "Don't turn anyone to the dark side!" I yelled.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Yes sazy i can feel it come to the dark side.

Ruf-Jo I told you to get out of here unless you want to die.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back