• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: sry for not posting I've been out of town. I'll just jump in.
    Jace jumped out off the starship and saw a big flash and knew exactly what it was and braced for it nd saw the two sith escaping and decided it was more importent to check on the rest.
    He runs over and starts blasting through the rubble and finds everyone in tact
    " You guys ok?"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "well i know this planet very well"
    "So there is my personal space ship there the end of the cave"
    "we will fly it to the jedi's home planet and destroy it"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara sat quietly in her seat, pondering over eveything. Sazy almost turning to the dark side, a jedi dying... She felt so helpless...

Suddently, a thought hit her. Didn't Astroara see another girl, a human girl, about the same age as herself? She would have to investigate this.

The force seemed to shift, warning Astroara of something. She had the sudden urge to get home, fast.

"Master, we should return home quickly..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back