• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
Years
  • Sel_Girl said:
    "I don't care," I yelled at him. "I don't want you to get hurt, you idiot!" The sith and I began to walk towards his ship.

"What is your name?"

QUESTION... Are u coming with me back to the light side or not?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "you will find out in time"

"Now we must get you to Korriban where you will learn the ways of the sith and get you ready for the next time we fight the Jedi".

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "we will soon find out" i said as i prepared to land the ship.

OCC-shouldn't there be more jedi and dark side no one is posting.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Timing was everything. Astroara seemed to come from nowhere, her lightsaber a blur. She twisted and whirled in the air, slashing at the sith. Astroara had hid herself on his ship, waiting for him to come back. She was suprized to see Sazy with him... Had she been captured?

"Die, you *****!!!" She yelled. Astroara realized she was letting her emotions control her actions. That wasn't supposed to happen. Either way, she continued attacking the sith, wondering why in heck she was on his ship, heading back to wherever.

Last edited:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "ha i thought i could smell a rat"

I pulled out my saber and started to fight her.

"you are no match for me"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "Fine I Used pull to take her light saber and let her go"

"Now Sazy we are at Korriban Now"

"now your training will begin"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • "fine" i said "my real name was Wazzy Untill Yoda said we were going on a test i betrayed him and followed the dark side"

"as for your training i will train you then when you are strong like me we will crush the jedi in one attack"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back