• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "yes i didn't like that name much either that's why i murded my parents"

"now your first training will be to find your very own red saber crystal somewhere in the "dark cave" i will follow you but i must not disturb your training"

"and don't fear there is nothing in there that will physiclly hurt you"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "maybe some of these tasks should bring you closer to the dark side"

"but don't worry they should make you stronger"

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "yes nothing in here can hurt you"

"Now for the first i have made some fake jedi dummies with fake lighsabers the can move very fast though now i want you too destroy all five of them as your first test.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    I walked futher into the cave, and saw two jedi dummies. I activated my light saber and tried to attack them, but my master was right, they were extremely fast. Finally, I took one down. I parried the other's attack and slashed at it. Then I moved on to find one more. I defeated it, as well as the others I encountered, until I came upon the red saber crystal. I grabbed and began to pull, but it wouldn't budge.

"This...is a red saber crystal, right?"

Poke Chaos

Weirdo with a Dumb Name
    Years
    Can I join?

Name: Leon

Home Planet: Tatooine

"Dark Side" or Jedi: Jedi/padawan

Light Saber color: Green

Apperence: Wears Anakin's Episode 2 clothing. Has a blaster on his side.

Personality: Is often humorous, but when it's time for seriousness, he is serious.

History: Was a slave on Tatooine, but ran away and was a stowaway aboard a leaving ship with Jedi on it. They found him and sensed his strength in the Force.

Special Ability: Is even stronger than Yoda and Anakin in the Force.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    "Good thing i fllowed their ship!", I thought.
    I found Astrii on board. I then found a train of footprints, and followed them. They led into a cave. It was dark. I hated dark. I switched on my lightsaber, and I saw a skeleton at my feet. I then levitated myself, and found the sith and Sazy.

"Stop right there, you son of a bi***!", I yelled to the sith. I slashed his leg and burned it, so he couldn't walk.

"Sazy, come on!", I yelled.

EDIT: I guess you can join.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara trailed after them. She couldn't believe her master was turning to the dark side. This wasn't happening... It had to be a dream.

"Master, come, we must-" Her words were cut short by sometime large growling behind her. Astroara twirled and activated her lightsaber, slashing at whatever was there. She only got a glimpse at it, and by the time she was turned around, it was gone.

Jukii had followed the sith and the jedi into the cave, wanting to witness the transformation of a jedi into one of the dark side. But Jukii, being a dark side padawan herself, got turned around in the cave. But suddenly, heard a noise from one end, and knew which way was out. But, being as curious as she was, Jukii went toward the sound, instead of away from it. She soon came upon the sith, the jedi going to the dark side, and her jedi padawan. Jukii worked her way around the jedi padawan while she was destracted, and hid in the shadows, ready to stop her from trying to bring her master back to the jedi side. maybe if I stop her, I'll have proven myself worthy and someone will be my master. she thought as she put her thumb over the button to activate her light saber, right when the opportune moment came.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    "Sazy, come here!", I said. I used force mind control, and she came to me. I then changed into the Sith's master, and said:

"leave her be. She is too strong to turn to the dark side. Let me dispose of her. now!", I said.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Arrrrgh my leg you stupid jedi Ruf-jo"

"Jukii i know your in here come out and fight" let's go Sazy we must not let these Ugly weak jedi destroy us"

I activated my saber and stirked at ruf-Jo while I used my other hand to free the red saber crystal that Sazy could use" "c'mon sazy we must destroy them"

Last edited:
    Jukii turned on her purple light saber and came out from her hiding place. She walked over by the sith, "You might as well leave her, she's come this far fooling with the dark side, she might as well give up, or else, we'll just kill her for her foolishness.", Jukii said as she walked over to in front of Astroara, "And you wouldn't want that, now would you, Astrii?".

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
    "Sith, get out of here!", I yelled. "Can u take these guys? I asked.

I ran off to find the sith master, so he would have to give up, because of my superior skills, snd force abilities.

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
    This was it. I was tired of all this fighting.

"Shut up!" I screamed. "For heavan's sake, if you guys care about me, leave me the f*** alone!" Suddenly, there was a surge of power, and the whole cave and everyone in it were inveloped in light. My power weakened, and I grabbed onto Ruf-Jo.

"Don't. Ever. Come. To. Get. Me. Ever. Again," I said.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Oh that is it"

"Jukii let's get out of here" "Jukii is the only true dark side 1 here"

as i said that i used my power to crush the cave so me and Jukii could escape "we will meet again"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back