• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Ooc: Sawrah, I was awake, you moron.... That was a compliment....

Ic: "Sazy!!!" Astroara shouted, watching her change. She attacked the sith, everywhere at once. The padawan knew she had a true form but she had yet to discover it.

Was Sazy really on the dark side? Was she tricking them all? What was going on? Everything was so confusing... The only thing Astroara could do was deflect blaster bolts, hoping to wake up from this horrible nightmare, in her home, with her family, away from this battle. But that was never going to happen. She would stay with Sazy, even if it meant dying.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i could see Jace and Astroara had boarded the ship.

"Ok Juiki and Sazy you take astroara and i'll take jace"i said as i drew my new double edged light saber.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara could tell the Sith wasn't going to listen. He never did, so why start now?

"I.... I don't wish to fight...." Astroara said weakly, watching Jukii and Sazy. She deactivated her lightsaber, standing frozen. "Don't you get it? We're all fighting over the same thing, although we arn't aware of it. Complete control over the Force."

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Yes Sazy is right" "My form has one weakness that i must not tell"

"no more stalling we are all here on this ship" "The JEDI MUST DIE HERE"

Years
    "You're wrong, Sazy, you think you have control, but you just sold your soul for power. True control is balance, Which none of you have." Jace relized his biggest barganing chip
    " And the only two who could teach you balance are my master, who is dead, and truly. So if either one of us Jedi go down. You pay ultimately."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Sazy..." Astroara stood in front of Jace, her eyes alight with confusion and fear. Fear for what could happen if Sazy really did kill one of them. "I made a pledge to be your padawan. You've taught me every single thing I know. I'm supposed to follow you to the ends of the galaxy, doing whatever you ask of me. I can't stand to see you like this. So, if you're going to kill anyone, kill me." She dropped to her knees, lowering her head. The choice of Astroara's master would determind the future of the jedi.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OCC:where are all the jedi gone.

"Ha" i laughed at Astroara and said to jace "You will die now" the jedi killed my master long ago i have been hiding my power I AM A SITH LORD" i siad as i striked at jace.

Years
    OOC: I think they killed themselves off when you threw the dentonator.
    IC: "Fine, But you know I'm right." Jace deflects his blow and spin kicks him in his side. "You saw a sample of the power Balance of the force gives you." Grabs him with the force and slings him into the side of the ship." Now you will see what I can do" Jace lets out a powerful light and the focuses it at Sazy and Valor, then releases the attack slamming them back into the side of the ship and he contenues to hold them there for a few more seconds. Then he walks over to Sazy "Thats what I'm going to do about it." With one more move he cuts a small hole in the side of the ship and dropped their sabers through it.

ooc: everyone spells my name wrong. It's Jukii, not Juiki, or Juki. XD

ic: Jukii watched the Jedi go crazy. He was truly going mad. Before she stand anymore of it, she froze the ship in time and began to wander around the ship, looking for the light sabers he threw out. "No one deserves to be defeated unprotected. Let's make this fun, shall we?", she said as she used the force to levitate their light sabers up to her hand. Then Jukii quickly put an anonymous one down next to everyone the jedi had taken them away from. Jukii went back to the place she was standing, and resumed time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back