• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Star Wars: Current Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "I sense great anger in you Jace you could off made a great sith Lord if the Jedi didn't twist your mind. i said as jumped at him trying to slash his head off.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Ha, your sad attacks will never hurt me"

I said as i activied my double saber and waited for Jace to move.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    "Ha" i orded Jukii to attack Jace.

"Sazy sazy sazy my old weak apprentice you could of been great too bad you must die"i said as i chocked her.

Years
    Jace blocks Jukii's attacks and kicks her into the center of the room" You have one chance to come over to the Light side or else I'll will end this now."

OOC: Hey everyone who has seen the original starwars. At the end of the sixth movie You see anikin, obi-won, and yoda in spirit form. Well if you bought the Dvd set the reliesed around Christmas( I think) They cut out the original anikin and replaced him w/ Hayden Christianson

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Astroara woke up, returning to her normal form. She tried to stand, but only collapsed, hitting the ground with a dull thud. Pain seared through her body. She didn't want to move, to think... But she was thinking. Her brother was still alive, out there somewhere. And Granta Omega could help her find him.

Granta Omega... He was supposed to be dead. The man could change his appearence in a flash. The first time Astroara had met him he was Tancil Herlur, a charming young man who cared for Pharls. The second time he was Andrey Thearan, a bounty hunter with many scars. The third and forth times he were completely different people. He was a master of disgiuse. It was almost impossible to tell who he could be. And this man was the only one who could help her.

Ooc: Happy Dude, I have to admit, you're very predictable. Its kinda getting annoying, too. All you do is fight and say stuff like "Join the dark side or die," or "Ha, you pathetic jedi, blah, blah, blah..." It makes the RP boring. Maybe you should try doing something a bit different.

I'm sorry if I've angered you, its just a suggestion.

Years
    " This is about to end so either come to the light side or we'll have to arrest you" Jace lead them all into a large, circular room with many doors and he looked them from the out side " Now it's only a matter of time..." He put up a sheild that kept the force in side of it so no one could escape by unlocking the doors.
    OOC : This is goona be really good I've had this planned sence I suggested Yavin 4 :D
    Oh and she's right, stop monologging or at least say something different please

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OCC: i know i suck at role plays but please try to bear with me.

"you think you can beat me in here this was my old training room Now i suppose you haven't seen the trap you are standing on" Ha i said as i pulled the lever and Jace fell into darkness "now with Jace gone for a while I can now attack Sazy" i said as i walked outside but Jukki and Sazy were already fighting "ha Get her good Jukii' i said as i sat down and watched.

OCC:is that bad oh and where is Jukki.

Years
    as Jace falls he throws his Lightsaber up and cut the hole out and he kicks off agaist the side of the wall and jumps up threw the hole and catchs his light saber. " To close for comfort."
    OOC : here it comes!
    IC: "Now!" Jace yells and hundreds of Jedi knights open the doors and surround the sith " You are under arrest." The jedi take him to the jedi temple to stand trile.
    Jaces grabs Sazy and Astrii " What are we going to do find Grant Omega, go home, or look for you Brother."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back