• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    *Takes out a few Apricorns, throws them into the above users face, leave a pokemon that uses Double team and surrounds above user while taking his Shaymin*

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
    Umbreon uses shadow ball on Drifblim while Leafeon runs and grabs shaymin and hides in a flower patch like two little flowers while Umbreon stand infront of patch guarding.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Aipom jumps through the trees and replaces Shaymin with a rock and run away.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Aipom crawls in the Swalots and steals the shaymin them jumps out. He jumps on the back of a lapras and swims away with me.

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    Wailmer surfaces beneath Aipom and Lapras, squirting a fierce jet of water from it's spout, Aipom flies up in the air and Lapras swerves to miss the Wailmer while it maneuvers so Shaymin lands on its back and then swims away!

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
    Years
    My Glalie uses sheer cold and OHKO'S your Wailmer, Hides the Shaymin in it's mouth and creates an ice cavern to hide in!!

Do your worst!

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Ok, i will.

Magmortar somehow finds its way through the ice cavern and uses Overheat on Glalie!!! Glalie melts and leaves Shaymin squirming in the water. Magmortar picks it up and hides it in a volcano guarded by thousands of Charizards, Typhlosions, Infernapes, and Blazikens! Let's see how the next poster can handle that...

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Aipom jumps right under the Pokemon guarding the cave and walks away with Shaymin.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I get my Meowth to use Pay Day... a lot. Using the money, I pay Team Rocket to work for me. Giovanni uses his Silph Scope to identify the ghost as Marowak. My Milotic promptly smashes it and Team Rocket captures the Rattata. Looks like Shaymin is mine! I get Giovanni, Archer, Proton, Ariana and Petrel along with the Grunts and my Milotic to guard the area. Then my Gardevoir sets up a barrier around the area to ensure no body can walk, teleport, dig or fly in.

Now what?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    My, Arceus, as a Pokemon Ranger\Trainer ( I have every pkmn), banished Garvedoir for all eterinty. The, it used judgement and TR ran off. I then Proceed to open a hole a space, go back through time, then come back out the space hole...with SHAYMIN! I then flee to the Hall of Orgin, where it has moved to a diffrent location...with LOTS OF OBSTACLIES TO PASS! :D

Back