• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...Didja really have to banish my Gardevoir for all eternity? Thats kinda overkill... Anyway!
    The Shaymin that Final Destination went back in time to get was only a Ditto. Oh well.

I lure Arceus into an Electrode pit. It hovers above it for a second, Wile-E-Coyote style, before falling in and being blown to smithereens.
    I take the real Shaymin with me and Milotic deep into the labyrinthine passages of Mt Mortar, making it almost impossible for me to be found.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    *Searches for a few seconds and finds above poster*
    I throw out my Onix, tell him to use Bind, so while above poster is busy with Onix, I take Shaymin.
    =D

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    HATERS GONNA HATE!

My Tyranitar taps you on the shoulder, you swing around to look while my agile Sneasel takes the poor, rattled Shaymin. Tyranitar gives you a dopey smile while my Sneasel is long gone (:

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    I fly Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann into space, and use Super Galaxy Giga Drill Break on you!
    Then, to make this post somewhat pokemon related, I send aipom out in a space suit and have him grab shaymin from your cold dead hands. Then we fly back to the earth.

Last edited:

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
    Years
    whilst experiencing re-entry a rayquaza comes tears all your aipoms limbs off and gives shaymin a heat-seeking-gracidea which zooms into mt. ember to the feet of a moltres, the moltres melts into a ditto and transforms into a sudowoodo and hides in the southern jungle.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    After the crushing defeat in space, Ghosty took a training course in the jungle.
    After doing some training, Ghosty felt nature's call, so he went to find a place to relieve himself. But when he peed on a random tree, it started twitching, and then suddenly popped up and ran away, leaving shaymin behind.
    Ghosty picks up shaymin and digs far under ground with sandslash.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...Until Mr Ghost realises that he went digging right into an underground volcano and Sandslash is roasted. My Heatran jumps down, protects Shaymin from the heat, and crawls back up with it, delivering it back to me!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I turn a Buizel against you. It water guns you, and soaks you. I run away on a fast moving Magikarp in the sea, with Shaymin.

Skystrike

Years
    FD's Magikarp is sick of being pushed around.
    It evolves into a Gyarados, and eats FD for using it as a mere water taxi.
    I snag shaymin, and ride away on Wailord.
    However, i go back through time with celebi, grab my pikachu, and caputre gyarados. Then, I shock the ocean. Having a flying Mew, Shaymin flies up and I fly away with it.

WAILORD fainted!

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    Because of how entirely impossible it is to damage someone miles away through shocking the ocean, I'll disregard the majority of that post.

Wailord uses bounce and takes out Mew, then falls back down.
    Ghosty catches Shaymin, and continues to sail away.

Skystrike

Years
    Ok, fine. inside the Gyarados, i shock it with Elekid. I fly out and while flying, i grab shaymin out of your hands and WE DROWN!! >:D
    I am un chaseable!!!!
    (Get it? Gyarados spits me out so far, that happeneds)

Skystrike

Years
    Its a digging race! DUGTRIO vs Rhydon! Unfortantely, for you, i get there first.
    I set a bomb, then put up a protect barrier...
    BOOM! I got Shaymin, and I fly off to NewMoon Island, and fly into Darkrai's Mouth...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    @FinalDestination, I fly into Darkrai's mouth on my Swellow. We are both blind because it's too dark to see, so I have my Swellow peck things randomly until it pecks you(after pecking me about 4 times)! You scream, throw your hands into the air, Shaymin goes flying, I catch it, and jump out of Darkrai's mouth. It just suddenly occured to me I had ditched Swellow and am now plummeting to doom.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    I am sad about loosing Shaymin. So, I command my ditched Swellow to return to it's ball and send it out. Then, I tell it to pick you up, bring you up high, then drop you. It does. I save you, and pretend that the Swellow was wild. You fall for it and give me Shaymin in return for me saving you!

Skystrike

Years
    Ok, reverse psycology. I rip a hole in time, grab Shaymin when you took it, came back to real time and I fly off the island, hoping not to die.
    Thus you not having it. <3

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    I slip through the hole in the fourth wall, then grab you on my gliscor.
    I through you back into the pokemon world, and seal up the fourth wall FOR GOOD.
    "Ahem, I'll be taking that Shaymin now, see?"
    I snag shaymin and ride away with my herd of tauros.

Back