• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    My sister happens to live at that island! She sees Shaymin, and steals it, then you steal it back, then the cycle repeats until I arrive, take the Shaymin, and leave gracefullly(despite slipping on the moss!)

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    you ninja'd me. darkpokeball!

i run, picking up the shaymin out of your hands, fleeing to Glitch World that can be entered by a certain method. ;)

darkpokeball

Years
    Stunned by what just happened, I stay still for a couple seconds. Suddenly, Glitch World gets so glitched, you are deleted, and Shaymin is transported into my hands! Lucky, eh?

Skystrike

Years
    *has 30 safari balls that glitchedly turned into MASTER BALLS!*
    Anthony used one Master Ball on Shaymin!
    *is caught, takes pokeball*

darkpokeball

Years
    Darkpokeball: But, you were deleted!
    FinalDestination: Oh, yeah! *poofs into thin air*
    Darkpokeball:*picks up the masterball with Shaymin in it*

Skystrike

Years
    *cloud comes along, and my sprirt is now a Rayquaza!*
    Rayquaza (me): I am gonna take that, no?
    *takes master ball with shaymin in it*
    *flies to hoenn*

darkpokeball

Years
    Chases Mister Ghost, gets the Shaymin, then releases it into the water. It starts to drown. I go to save it, but then I see a Dialga in the distance. I grab the now dead Shaymin and go towards Dialga so I can go back in time and bring it back to life. Suddenly, I trip. Shaymin's body flies out of my hand and sinks in quicksand. "Dang." I say.

Skystrike

Years
    during a under sand walk with Groudon, i see a body. Shaymin's
    I take it to devon corp and have it revived.
    I AM ITS SAVIOR

darkpokeball

Years
    Shaymin still has it's eyes closed. As you walk out of DevonCorp, I grab it. Then, it opens it eyes and thinks I am it's savior. It willingly agrees to help me destroy any other user that comes near it. As you come, I have it turn you into a flower!

Skystrike

Years
    The flower who becomes a pirarna plant and eats you. I have it free me from my plant self, back to my human self. I tell it i am its real savior, as there is some raquaza vibe in me.
    It agrees to be my pokemon. I fly off. I throw you up in mid air...

darkpokeball

Years
    ...and then I land on you. You are knocked out and I tell the Shaymin that you tried to kill it by drowning it and that you are not a Rayquaza vibe, but a Piranha Plant vibe. It believes me and turns you into a patch of dirt.

Skystrike

Years
    yay for berries! My berries are so sweet everyone likes them.
    One day, you and shaymin come across my berries. i had a bitter plant, and you eat a bitter berry. you also give one to shaymin. You drink water. Little did you know, a plant took root inside of you...Shaymin dies because of the bitterness. You try to get sweet berries, and....
    CHOMP! It was a GIANT PIRANA PLANT BERRY. From all that eating, i turn back into a human...

I take shaymin and revive it... and i hide from you.

darkpokeball

Years
    Little did you know, you took my Charmander who was wearing the Shaymin mask. When you revived Charmander, I followed you to your hiding spot. There I ambushed you, and made Shaymin turn you back into a patch of dirt. Where you are at, nobody can get your berries.

Skystrike

Years
    aww....darkness hinders...*dies*
    Hey! It's Distortion world! Giratina, I need a reincartiantion!
    *reincartes me as a human*
    hey! YOU! GIVE ME SHAYMIN!
    *beats you up*
    *takes shaymin*
    (seriously, no more shaymin using its nature powers and no more pirana plants.)

darkpokeball

Years
    I pay Giratina double to beat you up. He beats you up, and then I ask it for Shaymin. I get the Shaymin, but it got beat-up too. Aw, well. It's a Shaymin, ain't it?!

Skystrike

Years
    Me used counter on you.

You fall, and Shaymin falls into Distorion's world's never ending abyss

you and me: Awwww...

darkpokeball

Years
    I sneak away from the scene and alert the media. You are sued and put in jail for pokemon abuse. I pay you a visit, with a masterball in my hand, 2 years later. In it is Shaymin. Turns out, teh Shaymin had an egg, and I had found it. You don't remember me since it's been two years, so I hire Chuck Norris to knock some sense into you....

darkpokeball

Years
    Darkpokeball: Chuck! He stole my egg! Beat 'im up!
    *Chuck beats you up*
    *Darkpokeball takes egg back*
    Darkpokeball: Much better. Bye, bye! *Leaves.*

Back