• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    And then Dragonite uses Hyper Beam to destroy you and your little black holes, and while Shaymin is in the air, he flies up in the air (did you know that by Pokedex Dragonite is the fastest fying pokemon, cool huh) and catches it!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Jolteon uses thunder to knock dragonite out of the air, then grabs shaymin in his mouth and runs to me where I am hiding in a tree~

Helvetica

Forgot Helvetica was a font
    Years
    Torterra knocks it out of its tree, and walks with Shaymin in the tree, causing Earthquakes.

Also, Shaymin finds a Gradecia in the tree.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Then Shaymin's Sky form starts fading and my Staraptor picks it up before it touches the ground(its falling)it gives it to me,then i go to the Pokeathlon dome and let Shaymin participate.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Where I've apparently been waiting for the last 20 posts or so. (well it has been a while since i posted here).

I take away Shaymin and your teleporting Pokemon, leaving you stranded at the isolated Sinjoh Ruins for the rest of your life.

I use your teleporting Pokemon to Wigglytuff's Guild, where I gain the protection of Guildmaster Wigglytuff.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    I take control of Auran and Eevee, and bribe Guildmaster Wigglytuff with some Perfect ASpples to give us Shaymin, then I use m yGardevoir's teleporting abilities to transport to my kitchen where I swallow Shaymin whole.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I perform the Heimlich manouver to make you spit out Shaymin. I give it a hose-down to wash off the icky stomache juices (this is, what, like the fifth time this Shaymin has been eaten by a player or Pokemon?), then stuff him into a sack and run off and hide in Cerulean Cave somewhere.

Joey3601

My Pt. broke... :(
    Years
    I run into Cerulean Cave, see the hole you dug, and tell my Swampert to use Surf down the hole. All of the water rushing at you made you use a Diglet to dig out an escape hole, but you lose the sack with the Shaymin while you escape. The water pushes it into the air and I catch it and use Abra to teleport to Chiper's Lab in the Orre region. I reactivate the Shadow Pokemon machine and turn Shaymin into a Shadow Pokemon.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    i use my Arceus' awesome power to destroy the lab and take shaymin while it is knocked out from the blast

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    "Snover, use... Blizzard!"

Blizzard hits Charizard with overwhelming power, causing it to faint.
    I ram myself into DragoniteUser causing Shaymin to fly into the air, which Snover catches, and then freezes.

Joey3601

Years
    I throw a cookie far away, and all of the pokemon you summoned run after it. I then bribe you with OVER 9000! chocolate chip cookies, so you give shaymin to me. I use my Abra to teleport me into a undeground bunker on pluto.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    My Alakazam uses it's psychic powers to locate Shaymin, which it finds on Mars with dragoniteuser.My Rayquaza flies me to Mars, then I send out my Bronzor who uses Hynosis on dragoniteuser,then I take Shaymin and replace it with a Ditto transformed into a Shaymin. My Rayquaza flies me and Shaymin to Hoenn. There a Jirachi grants me a wish. I wish that no one will steal Shaymin. Then my Giratina takes me and Shaymin to the distortion world and closes the portal.

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    So basically, this is you trying to look smart, and manage to ruin the game for everybody! This game is supposed to last! Anyone could have written what you just did, and end tha game with the first post!

So to ignore this idiotism, Dragonite starts his outrage, giratina gets scared and returns the poor Shaymin to me!

Helvetica

Forgot Helvetica was a font
    Years
    Then my Empoleon freezes your Dragonite and Shaymin lands in my Torterra's tree. They and my Infernape start travelling the world, all five of us trailblazing the world.

Also, gradecia flowers in the tree.

Joey3601

Years
    I realize that I don't have the Shaymin, so Abra and I teleport back to earth, right in front of Gardenia. She sees us appear out of nowhere, so she screams, drops the Shaymin, and runs. I pick up the Shaymin, put it in a bag, and teleport it to a comet thats heading back to Pluto!

Back