• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    ...Until you realise you're hiding in your closet. I put Arceus to sleep with Darkrai's Dark Void and snatch Shaymin. I head to Summerland and hide with Shaymin in one of the palm trees. I conveniently happen to be wearing my palm-tree-camouflage-outfit so that Shaymin and I can't be seen while we're hiding up in the palm tree. And there are thousands of palm trees around... which one is hiding Shaymin and myself?

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I get into the crane, release the crane, and have my Gardevoir catch it. Then we flew to Canada.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    attack gardeviour with a shadow ball in mid air with gengar. He drops shaymin and i catch it and run

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    my dusknoir uses shadow sneak to grab the shaymin then carries me and teleports to one of the 100s of unknown worlds it can go to according to the pokedex . then holds shaymin in its body. how do u know which world it is and how to get there?

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    My Alakazam uses its psychic powers to locate the world shaymin is on.Then my Abra teleports me there. My Hoothoot puts Dusknoir to sleep with Hypnosis and I steal the Shaymin. Then I go to the Ilex Forest and Celebi takes me back in time to when the biggest tree in Ilex forest was just a sapling.

How are you going to steal Shaymin when it's in the past?

dragon0fangz

account moved to 649
    Years
    I use dialga to warp the time, making you never have punched her in the face, stolen the Shaymin, then I warp time to way back when I had the Shaymin, then I had Arceus banish Dialga to the Distorion world, then I sent Arceus away, spitting in his face and making him angry at humankind. (like in the movie)

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I use Abra to teleport to you and steal your Shaymin. Then I escape with another Teleport.
    @UP
    Bwahaha.

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    Whilst I'm still inside Shaymin, I climb up its throat', punch you in the face, frighten your mother with confusion, shoot your dad with bullet seed, eat your grandma(she was really stringy) with a side of ribs, and use Gallade to....create a psychic forcefield around ourselves.

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I break a psychic field with Brick Break and I steal Shaymin and I go to unkown region.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    That was Ditto Transformed into a Shaymin.The real Shaymin is in a Masterball in a 999999999999999999 feet thick diamond safe in Atlantis guarded by Jango Fett and a Rancor.

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    These events are just your dreams and I steal a Shaymin from Sabi96 (of course I first go out from faint status o.o)

Years
    The Shaymin you stole from Sabi69 was a ledyba wearing a costume, while Sabi69 sold me Shaymin for P9999999999999999 and I locked it in a safe made with diamond.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    As it turns out, it was a Ledyba wearing a Shaymin costume wearing a Ledyba costume. Meaning Lord_Storm has a Ledyba wearing far too many layers of clothes.

I throw the real Shaymin into a bag and sneak out very stealthily.

Back