• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Flipside

Nubi Trainer [:
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My weavile comes and quickly steals the shaymin which he gives to me.

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • Activate SNAG MACHINE. SNAG BALL - GO!

Snags Shaymin inside of the Master Ball into my SNAG BALL. Haha! Now ummmm....yeah Go Arcanine! EXTREMESPEED into Kanto somewhere, just hide us!

Offtopic: I got my Staraptor to learn Mirror Move.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Pelipper, blast them with a Water Pulse!

Good birdy. -Grabs Snag Ball and breaks it, releasing Shaymin-

Now Pellipeer, fly away!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2010
    "Oh teh noez" Eevee master exclaims

-Mystery her Espeon used psychic to find out where they're gonna hide-

FORTH YOUNG ESPEON *finds them and eats shaymin*

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • I hid a smeargle on your espeon's back, and he fORCED Espeotn to use Spit Up, and give shaymin to him, and flee in the ocean.

Years
  • i send out azumarill use hydro pump kill charzard shoot u w/ an RPG-7 and blow u 2 pieces use gardevoir's pyschic 2 lift Shaymin on 2 my back blast off into space land on mars and stay there 4ever

Last edited:

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • I ride my magic rainbow to mars and blow up mars by firing my lolipop bazooka at it. SHaymin is hurled into space and caught by my rapidash who rides away magically BECUZ HE IZ A UNICORN.

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, my Swampert then uses Ice Punch, freezing Rapidash, grabs Shaymin, and plummits back to Earth, right into a field of Gracidia. Shaymin then changes into Sky Forme and flys away never to be seen again...

Back