• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
Years
  • I fly by on my Charizard and it uses Blast Burn to scorch the ground around your Dodrio.

While you are all confused, I take my Ak-47 and shoot all of your limbs with a full magazine.

And then I send my devious pet Magikarp to hit the Shaymin up to me as I catch it.

I fly away on Charizard yelling. "What now b****!!"

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • My blastoise use Hydro cannon sending you and charizard down into the ground and my voltorb go near you and explouds now i use mewtwo Psyhic to get the shaymin and teleport to a hidden base with me.

Years
  • I fly by on my Charizard and it uses Blast Burn to scorch the ground around your Dodrio.

While you are all confused, I take my Ak-47 and shoot all of your limbs with a full magazine.

And then I send my devious pet Magikarp to hit the Shaymin up to me as I catch it.

I fly away on Charizard yelling. "What now b****!!"

lol o yea, well jirachi wishes my limbs back, & i get my Shiftry to Giga Drain Blastoise & Shadow Ball Mewtwo. I snatch Shaymin & then i drop by hyperblast's house call out my Electrode, & ring the doorbell. i run off, & when u open the door u r greeted by an EXPLOSION!!! in the background u hear me saying "what then!?"

Years
  • YOUR A DUMMY!!! jk:P
    i hop on my jolteon(who is so fast it can run over water) & i chase down your wartortle. jolteon hops in the air & it uses Pin Missile on Wartortle! Wartortle faints & then we run by snatch Shaymin & run back towards land.(i know...awesome right?)

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • :O
    I call out wailord and take out jolteon with a 873.3 pound bodyslam!
    Shaymin flies up in the tsunami created, and Gliscor snags her and I dive into an underwater cave on wailord.

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • am on your waillord back and I send out lugia and he eats your gliscor so it drops shaymin and my Regice grabs it and go back in its secert cave in it with me too.

Years
  • i dive underwater with my Kingdra & sneak into your underwater cave. i set several angry Voltorbs inside inside it along with an Electrode. me & Kingdra swim away quickly right b4 they all Selfdestruct...shaymin who is surprisingly unharmed, just rattled, is caught in midair by my aerodactyl after the explosion.

Years
  • riding my Aerodactyl, i throw out my Electabuzz & he uses Zap Cannon in midair, hurting everything in the water(it conducts electricity) except Shaymin who is protected by magic. i immediately return him 2 his Poke Ball & Aerodactyl swoops down & grabs Shaymin.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Lapras uses ice beam to freeze Aerodactyl, causing him to fall in the water, and shaymin lands on Lapras' back

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
    Years
  • Zapdos thunderbolts wartortle, wartortle's fall flings Shaymin in the air, Zapdos grabs Shaymin in his talons and we fly far far away.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Ghost jumps on Gliscor, and flies after you.
    Then ghost sends feraligatr, who uses ice fang and finishes off Zapdos.
    Ghost sees shaymin falling, and basejumps down into wailord's blubber, then catches shaymin.
    Wailord swims away.

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
  • A Wild SIR SKIDS NICKELTON Appeared!
    SIR SKIDS NICKELTON Found A Way Inside WAILORD's Blubber!
    The Wild SIR SKIDS NICKELTON Hurled Haggis At GHOSTY!
    GHOSTY Is Grossed Out By The Haggis!
    SIR SKIDS NICKELTON Obtained Shaymin!

I Speed Away On A Deoxys Speed Forme,And Block All Opponents Off With My Two Dialgas (I Actually Have 2 In Platinum)

MASTER PLAN PART 2!
    My Dialgas Bred Somehow.Now I Have 5002 Dialgas!
    The Dialgas Can Hurl Poisonous Haggis.
    The Haggis Explodes,Into Electrode,Who Explode Into Voltorb,Who Explode Into Golem,Who Explode Into Gravelers,Who Explode Into Geodudes,Who Explode Back Into Haggises.This Cycle Repeats Until I Stop It.

Back