• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
    The guy above me is one crazy-azz dude, man.

I use my Mewtwo to protect me in a bubble from your rapid explosions walk by you, as you stare away laughing oblivious to the fact that I just stole Shaymin. This is the point where I use a Snag Master Ball, capture one of your Dialgas and we run off into the sunset.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Oh yeah, I take out a level 100 water gun, which breaks everything, except Shaymin! Then I used a maximum security cage to store Shaymin, so that it never gets out and stolen!

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    "Eww, Hagis..." Ghosty said as he backed away from the nasty hagis, "Wait... I know how to use this..."
    Ghost sent out shiny magikarp. Shiny Magikarp ate the Hagis.
    "GWAAARARRARARAR!"
    Shiny Magikarp evolved into Red Gyarados!
    Hagis Gyarados Smashes the cage with Hagis PAAAANCH. (It can punch because it grew arms from the Hagis or something.)
    Then Ghosty Gets on Hagis Gyarados and flies away~

Sir Skids Nickelton

Are You SERIOUS!?
    Years
    MUAHAHAHA!I Knew Haggis Would Temporarily Disable You.

My Riolu Uses Counter On The Snag Master Ball With My Dialga.I Have It Now.

I Give Your Haggis Gyarados Poison Dialga Haggis.It Explodes Into Electrodes Which Keep Exploding,Until Haggis Gyarados Explodes.I Grab Shaymin.Put It In A Voltorb.And Wait.

Trivia:I Actually Caught Shiny Magikarp At Level 70 Today.No Shiny Patch Or Hunting.

PyroBolt2

G.I.R. Goofy idiot robot
    Years
    a Groudon uses fissure and in desperation aggron throws shaymin is caught by a pigeot and never seen again

Digimaster55

Digimon and pokemon gamer
    Years
    me: -calls out rayquaza and flies up to you before getting rayquaza to use scary face slowing you down and then uses rest-
    me: -grabs shaymin from you and calls out houndoom to flee on the back of-

killer3570

pokemon master!!!
    Years
    i use pigeoto to give chase, uses charmander to burn you and catches shaymin then hides underwater

EDIT: i mean pidgeoto

Last edited:

Digimaster55

Years
    me: -calls out gyarados who uses hyper beam on you and i dive down grab shaymin and jumps on the back of my skarmony who was waiting for me and shoots off into the distance in lightening speed after calling back my gyarados-

killer3570

pokemon master!!!
    Years
    my ghastly apears out of nowhere and scares you, you drop shaymin, my staraptor is waiting below who catches it and flys it to me, i then hide in a forest

Digimaster55

Years
    me: damnit! i'd use my digimon but this isnt excally the right place or world....

-calls out my piggeot to track you and find out where you are before i come runinng past on my arcanine and meowth uses fury swipes to distract you, while i use porygon to go into a diffrent dimention-

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    While Digi distracts, Ghosty rides by on a motorcycle and snatches Shaymin from killer.
    Scyther cuts down a large tree smashing everybody (Except for Digi, she's in another dimesnion).
    Ghosty ditches the bike over a cliff, is caught by Ninjask (THE FASTEST NON LEGENDARY POKEMON), and flies away WAAAAY too fast to catch up to.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    Snorlax flings me high to catch up with MrGhost, snatches shaymin from him and I start falling "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRP!" Crobat catches me and shaymin

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    Mewtwo uses Shadow Ball on Dusknoir multiple times until it finally faints. Mewtwo grabs Shaymin and head back to Team Rocket's base where there are 500 Team Rocket members guarding Mewtwo and Shaymin, all equipped with super-uber Pokemon. :)

Back