• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
  • DIGGLETS attack you because you suposedly say the secret they wanted nobody to know: DIGGLETS AND DUGTRIOS HAVE FEEEETTTT!
    Shaymin flies up during the attack of digletts. i grab shaymin.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • Mr. Ghost does not have the power to break eggs! I discover that the egg put itself back together and can now hatch again! It hatches into Shaymin. Now, I have a Shaymin and FinalDestination has a Shaymin. We meet, and the two Shaymin's see each other. Awkward silence....then a masterball comes out of nowhere and catches FinalDestination's shaymin! It was his arch-enemy....FirstDestination. I run from the scene when my Shaymin is caught by my enemy...Lightpokeball. FinalDestination and I chase after our rivals trying to get the Shaymins....

darkpokeball

Years
  • *Finally catches up with Lightpokeball*
    Darkpokeball: Give me that Shaymin!
    Lightpokeball: No.
    Darkpokeball: Please.
    Darkpokeball: Pretty Please?
    Darkpokeball: Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
    Darkpokeball: Make a wish, Lightpokeball.
    Lightpokeball: I wish you would stop annoying me.
    *Darkpokeball submits wish in Corrupt a Wish*
    Darkpokeball: Granted, but now I have the Shaymin because there's no purpose in annoying you about it if you don't have it.
    Lightpokeball: Can I have it back?
    Darkpokeball: No.
    *Darkpokeball leaves*

darkpokeball

Years
  • I hire FirstDestination to work with Chuck Norris. They beat you up and steal your Shaymin.
    Darkpokeball: Haha! Hey, where'd my Shaymin go?! Oh, there it is, sinking in quicksand. SINKING IN QUICKSAND?!

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Ahahahahah! do anything bad to the FINAL DESTINATION, and that'll happen to others or you!
    *FirstDestination and Chuck Norris goes in the quicksand*
    * i get my shaymin in jump in the quicksand*

darkpokeball

Years
  • I use a Machamp to bury you deep within the quicksand, burying itself with you. Then I use cement and pour it into the quicksand. It hardens and you are trapped in a wall of concrete. I laugh evilly, then I remember, as well as destroying you, I destroyed a Shaymin. Doesn't matter...I still have mine. Somewhere. Where is it?! Darn you, Lightpokeball!
    *Lightpokeball runs off with Shaymin*

FlameBlazeFury

Future Champion~!
    Years
  • I walk past lightpokeball and grabs his shaymin and teleports to moonbase with abra than me and shaymin eat cookies.

willwills

The term is 'Golf-Like'
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    My Hypno walks up behind you and uses Disable. it then hands you a blue badge so that you get all the parking spots, a wheelchair and takes you to a home for the mentally disabled, keeping your Shaymin in trust.

I love the British Legal System!

darkpokeball

Years
  • *catches up with Lightpokeball*
    Lightpokeball: FlameBlazeFury has it.
    *catches up with FlameBlazeFury*
    FlameBlazeFury: FinalDestination has it.
    *catches up with FinalDestination's ghost*
    FDghost: willwills has it.
    *catches up with Willwills*
    Willwills: I have it.
    *catches up with I*
    I: Willwills has it.
    Darkpokeball: He tricked me!
    *Gets so ticked off, he sends out an entire Pokemon army and they destroy you. I grab Shaymin in the war and give you the evil eye. You freak out for a second, but then you're destroyed.*
    Darkpokeball: My Shaymin!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • My Gallade targets the vital spots of each Pokemon in your army and knocks them all out cold.
    My Mismagius hypnotises Darkpokeball into thinking he's a Magikarp.
    While Darkpokeball is flopping around on the ground, my Buizel snatches Shaymin and Mismagius teleports us all away to some undisclosed location.

darkpokeball

Years
  • Lightpokeball comes and, using a Shaymin Scope, tracks down Shaymin...and you. He stills it, and while he's running away, he steps on me, breaking me out of the Magikarp trance. I trip him and get the egg. Then, I fly away on Staraptor to an unknown region...

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I tail your Staraptor with my Dragonite and blast you down with Hyper Beam. You and Staraptor crash into the sea, Dragonite swoops and catches Shaymin, before flying off into the sunset.

darkpokeball

Years
  • But then, you meet your rival: Eirelbaid!(your username spelled backwards!) He stills the egg from you, then hides it under-water...where I am! I take it, and swim away when I meet Lightpokeball. I tell him you have the egg and he goes after you with a lvl. 100 Infernape!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    My Empoleon uses hydro cannon on the infernape and after he recharges I have him use surf to push shaymin to me

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Pikaboy already seems to have taken care of the Infernape that Darkpokeball sent after me, so...

My awesomely quick Buizel snatches Shaymin from the hands of Pikaboy.
    I sign a truce with this Eiralbaid person and we both use our Dragonites to drop Empoleon into the lava pits of Stark Mountain. My Buizel then knocks Eiralbaid and his Dragonite into the volcano too, so they perish.
    And just for fun, my Mismagius uses Hypnosis to make Darkpokeball, Lightpokeball and Pikaboy think they are Bidoof.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    But you didn't take into account that I returned my Empoleon seconds before hitting the lava. You also missed the fact that my Gardevoir use Safeguard so I escaped the confusion.
    I have my Frolass use blizzard on Dragonite and Shaymin falls into my Hands on top of Kyogre who is floating away to an unknown land.

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
    Years
  • I send out a shedinja whom uses mean look for a weird reason steals your shaymin and hides in a castle full of spiritomb knowing hypnosis, gengar knowing mean look crobat knwing toxic and a hell of a lot of shedinja. at the the top is a darkrai preventing teleporting in, forcing you to go the long way

Back