• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years
    BUT Umbreon is better than magikarp, and time travelled magically, and shoots a psybeam at magikarp, takes the shaymin, and travels BACK into the present.

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
    Magikarp uses hyperbeam, cuz splash aint enough. Magikarp made sure to time travel back to the present, too. I take shaymin. W00T, MAGIKARP!

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Ratatta tackles your magikarp's fishy @55 off. Now the shaymins mine haha, travel to a parallel universe that cant be entered by any more Pokecommunity users.

I win.

Deathmoon412

SS defeater
    Years
    I stop being a PC user (posting this before I stop), take along GYARADOS (HE EVOLVED AFTER KILLING AN UMBREON) and kick your little rattata's roddent butt. I steal the shaymin, and become a PC user again. PWNED!

You didn't win. HAHAHA!

Last edited:

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I shoot you with a giant rocket, accidentaly killing the shaymin. "oops" I run off with a new shaymin, while my drapion drops toxic spikes behind me

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    My Ditto had used transform and took the place of your Aipom and My Ditto brings the Shaymin to me.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    My Aipom Finds out that the Aipom is a fake and takes the Shaymin and asks a Ryperior to destroy you.

shadowtogepi

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I let the ryperior destroy the competition, then attack you with my rabid bidoof army

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    My Kyogre arises form the depths of the sea to wipe out your rapid army of Bidoof, and swallows Shaymin whole, concealing it inside its stomach.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Keeping in mind, that I am Shaymin since my ghost is in it, I obey mmyrh25 for the next year as he trains me, then when I am good enough, I use my Shaymin-ish powers and turn him into a flower. Millions of others come to steal me, but I turn them all into soil, in which I fertilize manually. Keeping my guard up, I decide to use my flower/soil transformation powers against anyone who seeks to steal me. Suddenly, Lightpokeball's descendant of the same name, finds me and.....well....he thinks I'm a chocolate mint. I decide to keep him human and to make him my slave, but since he's a bit dumb and thinks I'm a mint, he picks me up and eats me. Unless anybody wants to do surgery, I'm safely inside Lightpokeball's stomach.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    Surgery it is then, I cut open Lightpokeball by tricking him into thinking its necesarry surgery.
    then I perform an excorcism on the slightly gooey Shaymin and bannish darkpokeballs spirit into lightpokeballs body.the Shaymin then finnaly after so many years regains control over itself only to be trust right back into this game as I run off with it.....

shadowtogepi

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I steal the shaymin by using a harpoon gun, then seal it in the body of a regigigas. The regigigas is therefore paralyzed permanently. I then turn it into cheese, and surround it by mousetraps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Rattata pwns the mousetraps, eats the cheese, then switches out to blissey who nurses regigigas paralyzation, disects shaymin out, and puts shaymin in her pouch.

darkpokeball

Years
    Me, as Lightpokeball, recruits Team Rocket members to getting that Shaymin for me. They retrieve it, I steal it from them, and I run off. Suddenly, I trip on a rock and do a face-plant in mud. Shaymin flies out of my hands, and into Team Rocket's. I go to PokeCommunity members for help since Team Rocket can be unstoppable with a legendary like this.

Nivek15

Honest Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    I walk up to a Team Rocket member holding the Shaymin and say "Look, Giovanni has returned!" He turns his head, I take the Shaymin, and run. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I bribe you to give me shaymin by giving you an early copy of pokemon black and white and run while you find the games to be fake.

darkpokeball

Years
    As Lightpokeball, I summon "The Gentlemen" from my fairy tale book and they take Pikaboy's heart. The next six people will suffer the same fate. For those of you who have no idea who the Gentlemen are, watch Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and find an episode called "Hush."

Back