• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
  • I kick you off the cloud, snatching Shaymin before in falls with you. I then jump from cloud to cloud, eventually finding a very tall tower that looms above Ecruteak City; so I sit with Ho-Oh and Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    I'm standing outside the tower. I send my Gengar to where you are and it creates an illusion. The illusion is a Lugia. Ho-Oh sees the Lugia and they start battling. You are distracted and watches them battle. I grab Shaymin. Gengar comes back to me and we hide backstage in the dance theater also in Ecruteak.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I happen to be in the Dance Theatre and see you sneak backstage so I show the Kimono Girls my wonderous Glaceon. They let me backstage and I grab Shaymmin when you look in a differant direction. I then go hide in the Mahogany Town Gym disguised as a rock. :/

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • MD
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    Me and my Machamp are training and he smashes you, thinking your a rock. He Hyper-Beams you and you faint. I take the Shaymin and surf to Cianwood.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    i just happen to be in cianwood shopping when i see you and shaymin and i send out my swellow who flys over to your machamp and swoops him up. While you chase for your machamp i snatch the shaymin and flee to the safari zone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    I send out dark lugia but i foreget it fainted so it sqweshes phantomzortak along with the symin ......opps *every one gats angry at me and destrios me*

and for some strange reeson we all come back to life and i find a master ball whith a zekrom in it "not agin" *runs to the distortion world with my garintena*

Last edited:

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    so wait what happened to shaymin? ah wat eveer

uses dialga to use roar of time and sends us back in time where i have the shaymin just before you send out dark lugia i use my swellow to fly us out just in time. swellow flys me to sky pillar where i ask rayquaza to protect me.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • While Rayquaza's distracted, my Milotic uses Ice Beam and freezes him solid, while Electivire's zapping Swellow. I snatch Shaymin and hide in the Pokeathlon Stadium in Johto. Nobody can attack me with millions of people watching me compete in the Pokeathlon.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • Instead of Attacking you, I pose as a runner to offer you bottled water whilst you compete. As you drink, I take Shaymin, and sneak off, leaving a Ditto disguised as Shyamin in it's place.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Except that was a clone of me that I had made for this special occasion the Shaymin was also a clone so none of you ever had it. I have the real one and I'm relaxing with my Pokemon and Shaymin drinking smoothies.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • My Ditto realises that the Shaymin was a clone, and so chases the real you to your relaxtion place and transforms into a Jigglypuff, singing you to Sleep and delivering Shaymin to me.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • My Gulpin eats you and you end up dying by being digested and I hitch a ride on the S.S. Anne with Shaymin in tow.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I observe that in a few hours, the sun will rise. You gasp and turn to look at the sun - which, in a few hours, will rise - and get so excited that you drop Shaymin. I steal her and hide in a crate.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Well as it would turn out that the shaynin you thing you has is actualy my zoroak. Now I have the real shaynin in distorion world hiding.

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I somehow survive, but in a very grumpy and angry state. I am so upset that I feel that Shaymin is the obly thing that could ever cheer me up, so I find you, and force Shaymin out of your arms, and run with it to a secret underwater cave.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    I find you and plant a extremely overly complicated trap. It's so big that you notice it a walk away. Which was my plan in the first place seeing as I hired Team Rocket to dig a pit fall and you fall in and I grab Shaymin while you take 2 seconds to make Team Rocket blast off again. By then I have already left on my Articuno who is flying into the sunset.

PhantomZoroak

Illusion Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I make my zoroak use doube
    le team and search for your underwater cave when you turn your back I grab shaynin and have zoroak transform into shaynin and I leave him there.

I hitch a Rida on my charizard and see articuno flying and he uses blastburn I then send my noctowl to save shaynin from falling. I then ask palkia to send me to another dimension

Last edited:

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I let my Exploud scream so high pitchedly, that all nearby pokemon faint. I find the Shaymin, and then rush to to a pokemon centre and then rush off to a police-guarded hotel.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I follow you into Palkia's alternate dimension via Never-Turn-Back and steal Shaymin, laughing maniacally. I then drop Shaymin in Hammerspace where she is still technically mine. :3

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • I get very confused, and to mirror this, I get my Gardevior to use Confusion on you. You become so confused that you give Shaymin to me, and then Walk away, leaving me free to hide inside a giant flower, guarded by a troop of strong poekmon of all types.

Back