• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steal The Shaymin Game!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
  • On the way there, I jump out of the bushes and ambush you, tie you up, and lock you in a vault to you can never go after Shaymin again. :)

I take Shaymin and hide in Terra Cave, which vanishes the moment after I step inside. Now what?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I use Dialga and Palkia to rip holes in space and time, creating a portal to Terra Cave. I then take Shaymin from you and take him to Lancre.

Joey3601

My Pt. broke... :(
    Years
  • (IM BACK! MUAHAHAHAHA! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ME!)

I fly to cloud city, on a Rayquaza. I see you dancing with the Shaymin, so I have my Abra use hypnosis on you, take the Shaymin, and put a cloned Shaymin from the SP lab into your hands. I then (continuing my obsession with Pluto) teleport back to pluto, into a bunker in the center of the planet. In a dimension everybody can reach, but nobody can get to.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Opening inter-dimensional portals? Easy. I use the portal gun to wander in, pop Shaymin into my backpack, and take him to the lush jungle planet of Kashyyyk, where Shaymin will be happy.

Pikachu lvl88

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I use neutron bomb to detonate Kashyyk so Shaymin after some time lands into my hands. I fly to center of Milky Way and I enter a black hole here.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Sammy uses Ralts to teleport Shaymin into Sammy's hands and then Sammy rides to a secret location on the back of an Arcanine

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • But unknown to Dev, I have planted a tracker in his Arcanine's fur. I follow the tracking beacon to Dev's hiding place, use Espeon to teleport Shaymin to my arms, and have Swampert dive to the Seafloor Cavern where I hide myself and Shaymin.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I steal Captain Stern's sub (again... first Team Aqua, now me - he needs better security) and reach the Seafloor Cavern. I investigate every corner of the place till I find you and put you to sleep with Gardevoir's Hypnosis. I snatch Shaymin, leave the cavern and hide in the Cave of Origin in Sootopolis with Shaymin, with the old lady blocking the entrance. You wouldn't attack an old lady, would you?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I wake up, have Ruru track you to the Cave of Origin, have Coco Sing the old lady to sleep, and have Nana find you and grab Shaymin from you. Then I have Zuzu Surf to Ever Grande and hide out in Victory Road.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • "Dugtrio, storm the city with Earthquake"

Dozens, if not hundreds of Diglet and Dugtrio emerge from the ground, shattering Ever-Grand with a combined Earthquake. I grab Shaymin, and then use my Dugtrio to dig us to the centre of the Earth.

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
  • I tie you to a rock there, steal shaymin from you and give him to Lord Vader as his apprentice. I then have my infinite hordes of R.O.B.s subspace bomb meteor falls manny times over.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • While you're busy brutally killing TheSmartOne, I walk up to you. You just hand Shaymin, I say goodbye and escape the ship on Dragonite. Dragonite flies me to the Sky Tower, with special permission from Rayquaza. He doesn't let anyone else up, and he and his legions of flying and dragon Pokenon guards will blast anyone who gets too close. Since Sky Tower is a sacred mystic place, you can't teleport, or get Pokemon to open rifts to appear here (as Palkia/Dialga doing this seems to be about the default answer to anything). Do your worst!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I get Emerald to soothe the Pokemon guarding the tower while Rayquaza is away. I make my way up the tower, nicely take Shaymin from you, and go make a Secret Base on Rt. 119 and hide there with Shaymin. Good luck finding it~

Joey3601

My Pt. broke... :(
    Years
  • I Teleport you to Pluto, while I take the Shaymin. While you wander around the Buker, you find a mini-fridge, and you open it. You find, and enjoy, a can of Yummy Sauce!

Back