• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    To CFG : But like other fire starter he must have an ability that can boost her fire power when its hp below 1/3

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    ups sorry. Ivan how can you <and other member> Get that many post??

Lucid

I get the feeling MFC's is going to die down a lot now that the post don't count there... XD

Lucid

Well, that's why they did it, too many people we're using it as a place to boost post count, I guess. o.o;

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yeah, but DCC's convo dies sometimes, so MFC was always good for that.

EDIT: and i didn't even discover MFC till i had like 600 posts, most of which were in the OG or the pokemon games section.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • When the pokemon trivia and games section began to not count for posts, I lost over 1500.. oh well as the saying goes "ish happens" XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Ah I finally have some free time to spare so I decided to post XD, and seeing as how I signed up for summer school late and all the math classes are full, I don't have to go until the 18th...

Wasted 2 hours today standing in front of the office becuse of this mix-up! XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Well thats what happens when you do very little work and try to work your butt off in the end after realizing your screwed XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I don't see how some people go just to improve thier mark when they have something like a 70%... whats wrong with a B?! XD

I remember my friend went because he had a 60 and wanted to bump it up... and when it finished he ended up with a 54... XD ahh good times

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back