• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Can I join? I bought Smash Bros Brawl just the other week and I think its really fun. The only thing that bugs me about it is that Mario always looks kind of angry...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Seeing as 1 of the topic is any new characters, I have a possible moveset for one:

Banjo & Kazooie, with a moveset of:

B - Egg Shoot - Fires an Egg, can be either normal, Fire, Grenade (explosion), Ice or Proximity.
    Side B - Beak Barge - Simple Crouch and then run, with Kazooie's beak hitting enemies.
    Down B - Bill Drill - Kinda like Yoshi's Down B, but hovers in midair to prepare spinning, and then landing.
    Up B - Flight - Kazooie thrust up powefully with her wings. If used on ground, Kazooies Legs come out and push up incredibly powerful.
    Final Smash - The Jinjonator is called upon, and dive bombs the enemies repetitively

A - Paw Swipe. Standard 3 hit combo
    Up A - Propeller Feather - Kazooie spins and pulls upwards in Banjo's Backpack.
    Side A - Beak Attack - Kazooie pecks.
    Down A - Banjo does a short kick
    Running A - Rolling attack - Banjo rolls forward, Kazooie protecting him.

Side Smash - Backpack Thwack - Banjo Swings his backpack with incredible force.
    Up Smash - Vertical Launch - An Egg is launched vertically, kinda like the Side B, but Vertical
    Down Smash - Rapid Propeller Feather - A faster version of the Up A, does more damage, and Kazooie doesn't go upwards, but remains in place.

Up Throw - The enemy is placed in Banjo's Backpack, and is fired upwards.
    Side Throw - Banjo punches the enemy incredibly hard
    Down Throw - The enemy is thrown downwards, and is landed on by Banjo
    Back Throw - Kazooie grabs the enemy and throws them backwards
    Grab Attack - Kazooie pecks the enemy

Aerial A - Beak Attack - like Side A, but quicker
    Aerial Side A - Banjo Swings his backpack down on the enemy in the air. Meteor Smash
    Aerial back A - Kazooie kicks the enemy from Banjo's Backpack. Good range.
    Aerial Up A - Banjo kicks upwards, doing a backwards roll in midair
    Aerial Down A - Banjo and Kazooie spin upside down, and peck the enemy.

Up Taunt - Banjo pulls out a Jiggy and does the dance from Banjo-Kazooie if you received a Jiggy.
    Side Taunt - Banjo does the bow from Banjo-Kazooie when a level is 100% finished (I think...)
    Down Taunt - Kazooie jumps out of Banjo's Backpack, and poses next to him.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    That sounds very through MOKEY. That sounds like a great moveset for Banjo & Kazooie

It took me a few minutes to go through, and I have had that thought in my mind for a while. I never understood why they weren't in. They used to be owned by Nintendo, and were quite popular, so as a 3rd party candidate, if they aren't in any of the next SSB games (if they exist), something is wrong.

I posted a sign-up....did I do something wrong?

You were added, Sweet Candace forgot to mention it.

Years
    That B&K moveset is epic. =O It inspires me to start making my own. I'll write up one and put it in the next post I make. <.<

Speaking of epic, I was just on the Wi-Fi on New Pork, I was Falco facing a Marth. Marth kept trying to 'Ken Combo' me to death and I kept trying to KO him too, both risking suicide for a good 10-20 seconds, we unfortunately both survived. There was no way I could say no to saving a replay.

Sadly, the Marth quit 16 seconds before the match ended because I finally managed to KO them. -.- So no replay for meh. =(

(Hinthint towards another topic, epic Brawl moments. XD)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    You know you want to. All you have to do is name the character. The moves can be optional, as it may be obvious what they will be.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    EDIT: I'll save and update often. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Oh, character ideas? I have many. Here's one of my favorites.
    This was ALMOST A POSSIBILITY. WHY DID ZERO HAVE TO RUIN IT?! WHY!?!?

Joanna Dark
    Perfect Dark (N64)

Outfits:
    Standard/Blue: Standard combat outfit from PD
    Alt 1/Red: The diving suit, without the air tank, from PD.
    Alt 2/Green: Trenchcoat.
    Alt 3: Party Dress
    Alt 4: Dress (torn)

Intro: (2 possibilities; couldn't decide :D)
    1: De-activates the cloaking device from PD, already in position, and enters Brawl stance.
    2: Hovertransport flies by, with Joanna jumping & rolling into Brawl stance.

Overview: Joanna is fast, light, and technical. What she lacks in raw power, she more than makes up with varied and useful specials and fast, furious attacks.

B=Falcon 2= Joanna fires her pistol striaght ahead. Rapidly press the button to keep firing, but she'll have to reload after eight shots, which leaves her briefly vulnerable. Joanna can fire/reload while moving and while in midair. 2-4% damage/no flinching per shot.

Side B=Throwing Knife= Throws a poisoned knife. The move can be charged to increase distance, force, and reduce the arc of the throw. Although it does little damage, it poisons whomever it hits, causing them to take a small amount of damage over time. Joanna is vulnerable during the charge, much like Ike's Side B. 3-5%/minor flinching from the throw, 10-14% damage from poison (@ 2% per second, does not stack)

Down B=CamSpy=Joanna releases the CamSpy from PD. It can be moved up, down, left, and right, and can fly freely. Pressing A will cause the CamSpy to fire tranqulizer darts. The darts travel fast and far, but do only glancing damage. Pressing B will cause the CamSpy to explode, damaging and launching anyone nearby (including Joanna). Additionally, any player who attacks the CamSpy might cause it to explode, and the CamSpy will automatically detonate after 8 darts are fired or a period of about 10 or so seconds. Once destroyed, Joanna must wait a while before she can use it again. Again, she is vulnerable while controlling this attack. 2-5%/very minor flinch from darts, 13-24% and medium launching from explosion (friendly-fire-enabled).

Up B=Twin Cyclones=Varies on land and midair:
    Air: Joanna pulls out a pair of Cyclone machine pistols and fires them down, pirouettting and propelling herself upwards. Although only moderate recovery at first, holding the button down will continue the fire, adding more power and propellant. However, if held too long (about 3 secs) Joanna will have to reload upon landing, leaving her vulnerable and effectively negating the effect of the recovery (since foes will just launch you again while you're vulnerable.) If the attack hits an enemy below you, it'll propel them down, making it a useful Meteor KO move (but make sure you don't break the 3 second rule!) 1% chain damage and downward propulsion/minor flinching for roughly 6% damage per second.
    Land: Same, except she intead fires the guns to the left and right, hitting foes on either side for roughly half damage. 3 second rule applies here, too. No platforming use on land, since she doesn't jump. 1% chain damage (1/2 rate of aerial) and minor sideways propulsion/flinching.

A=Gun Whip=Joanna quickly whips her pistol in a sideway strike. 2-3%, low flinch.
    A,A=Double Gun Whip=Joanna whips the gun back, this time in a reversed sideways strike. 2-3%, low flinch.
    A,A,A=Punch=Punches forward with her free hand. 3-5% damage, minor flinch.
    A (repeatedly)=Hurricane Fists= The infamous PD cheat! Joanna launches a flurry of punchs at almost-superhuman speed. Attacks randomly vary between an open-palm strike, a flat-palm strike, and a ball-fisted punch. All three have the same effect and are purely cosmetic. 1% per hit, very low flinch.

Side A=Knife Slash=Horizontal, forward-leaning slash with the knife. Fast, but low damage. 4-5% damage/somewhat minor flinch/launch.
    Up A=Knife Strike=A quick upwards blow with the knife. Stops the attack above her before cooldown, so won't hit behind her. Good for juggling. 2-4% damage, low upwards launch.
    Down A=Low Slash=A knife slash along the ground. Very quick to launch, good for surprising/cancelling. 2-4% damage/low flinch.

Side Smash=Double Slash=Pull out a second knife for a double-handed scissor slash. Though low launch power, fast smash with decent reach. 6-9% base damage/moderate base launch, up to 12-15%/good, fully charged.
    Up Smash=DY357 Magnum/LX=Only attack to change if fully charged. Quick-draws and fires a powerul magnum, launching foes above Joanna. Very potent, but no horizontal reach. 7-9% base damage/high launch.
    ~LX=Fully charged, Joanna instead pulls out the deadly LX "Golden Gun." Takes longer to fire than the Magnum and does less damage, but has massive launch. (both attacks do NOT travel upwards indefinitely, and are only effective up to about Joanna's heighth above her.) 3-5% damage, massive launch.
    Down Smash=Shield OVerload=Launches a blast of force from Joanna's shield device. Shocks enemies and knocks them away. Good all-around coverage and fast, but each use depletes Joanna's shield (for blocking) temporarily. 4-7% damage, good launch. Electrical damage.
    Dash Attack=Running Slash=A very quick half-slash with the knife. Minimal warmup makes it tricky to avoid, but relatively weak. Good for canceling/hit and run. 4-7% damage/low launch.

Final Smash=Perfect Agent="Sorry! Gotta shoot!" Joanna leaps off the battlefield...only to reappear in a hovertransport. The transport flies up and reappears in the foreground. Then, in a touching tribute, the camera circles Joanna's head before "entering" it, just like in PD. The PD HUD appears, and Joanna pulls out the Laptop Gun to blast foes with devastating FPS automatic fire. She gets 200 shots, 50 with three reloads, OR she can throw the Gun as a Sentry anywhere on the stage; the Sentry will have as much ammo as Joanna had left and will automatically fire at anyone who comes near, even after the smash, though it CAN be destroyed with a powerful enough attack. If Joanna throws the gun, she will be forced to rely on her Falcon 2, which is considerably weaker, for the rest of the smash. The Gun does about 1% per shot, but at 200 rounds, that can add up quickly. If Joanna ditches the LG, the smash will expire after 24 Pistol rounds, or overall, after 15 seconds. This smash does not launch effectively, but it does a ton of damage tha Joanna can easily abuse afterwards. The rounds juggle, and can juggle a foe right into a KO.[edit]

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I have some ideas, but I just can't think of movesets for them.

Do we have a discussion topic you guys want to talk about?
    Me, I'd like to show some of my own movesets...
    which one would you like to see?:
    Mewtwo
    Mega Man (Classic)
    & I've been working on more...
    (Note: my movesets will be done like the ones in the intruction booklet, showing the 4 special moves, & the Final smash.)

Years
    I have some ideas, but I just can't think of movesets for them.

Do we have a discussion topic you guys want to talk about?

How about epic moments on Brawl? Whether it be my laggy and suicidal fight with Marth (mentioned above) or pwning Tabuu on Intense no damage (planning to do). XD

And I can't think of anything for a custom character/movesets. ;-;

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I don't really play on a regular basis anymore, just when I have some friends over that want to play or whenever someone wants to fight me over wi-fi, so I can't really remember a whole lot of my "epic" Brawl moments. :/

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Not much to say about epic Brawl moments... NPCs just don't give much of a fight, and I can barely play online. <.<

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Well, I was againt a friend, and got the Smash Ball as Marth. I used it straight away, and realised that Marth would kill himself on the straight platform when the attack would miss. I was in mid-air, so the chances of hitting were low, but luckily my opponent jumped, and got hit by the Final Smash.

Years
    Well, I was againt a friend, and got the Smash Ball as Marth. I used it straight away, and realised that Marth would kill himself on the straight platform when the attack would miss. I was in mid-air, so the chances of hitting were low, but luckily my opponent jumped, and got hit by the Final Smash.

That is an epic win. =O Nicely done to the jumper. <.<

Well I was Falco (no surprise) versus a Samus on FD. We went to a Sudden Death (because I Phantasm'd off the stage due to button lag, I hit B+Down and suicided -.-) and she just kept firing rocket after rocket.

She eventually fully charged her cannon and fired a rocket knowing I would deflect (like I did the others). I realise her trap almost too late. She immediately fires and at the last possible second Falco begins his deflector and KOs Samus.

Epic win. :S

Back