• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Club Version 2.0

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Can't really remember my epic moments........
    Oh well, I guess I'll just play until I got one worth telling about!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Team battle online, my partner was an AFC Falco, I was Pika, an both of my opponents were Pika, as well.

I completely pwmed them both, despite the 1v2 factor. In the final moments of the game, I managed to KO one with a direct-hit Thunder, star-Ko'ed the other with a quick upsmash, then taunted nonstop during the last few seconds.

Though that's not so much epic as pwnage.

Oh, no, no, I got one.

My first ever Brawl. I went to a local gaming convention only a short while after Brawl was released. I (idiotically) joined a tournament to check it out.

The best player was a Marth who was borderline godlike; he won all (well, nearly all) of his games without a single fall, and even managed out-psyche FS a ZSS who tried to jump out of the way. He was great, better tahn any Marth I've seen to-date.

I entered with Snake.

And I won. Even against Marth, though just barely. Mind, this was the first time I ever played Brawl (but not SSB in general)

Last edited:
    Years
    Team battle online, my partner was an AFC Falco, I was Pika, an both of my opponents were Pika, as well.

I completely pwmed them both, despite the 1v2 factor. In the final moments of the game, I managed to KO one with a direct-hit Thunder, star-Ko'ed the other with a quick upsmash, then taunted nonstop during the last few seconds.

Though that's not so much epic as pwnage.

Oh, no, no, I got one.

My first ever Brawl. I went to a local gaming convention only a short while after Brawl was released. I (idiotically) joined a tournament to check it out.

The best player was a Marth who was borderline godlike; he won all (well, nearly all) of his games without a single fall, and even managed out-psyche FS a ZSS who tried to jump out of the way. He was great, better tahn any Marth I've seen to-date.

I entered with Snake.

And I won. Even against Marth, though just barely. Mind, this was the first time I ever played Brawl (but not SSB in general)

That still makes the god like Marth look sad if it's your first time playing. You obviously have a secret talent you were born with. =O

I never want to face you on Wi-Fi. =( Though the idea is tempting. XD

Forgot to add in congrats on your epic win (no pun intended)

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    If I played Wi-Fi, my main character would be King Dedede. Backups would be Pikachu, Snake, Sonic, Kirby, Mr. Game and Watch and maybe Meta Knight.

That sounds like a good topic, so discuss if you feel like it.

Years
    If I played Wi-Fi, my main character would be King Dedede. Backups would be Pikachu, Snake, Sonic, Kirby, Mr. Game and Watch and maybe Meta Knight.

That sounds like a good topic, so discuss if you feel like it.

Can you Dededecide? =O

I've tried using Snake, but I simply just fail with him. >.< And if you get Wi-Fi, I hope you don't use Sonic. For some reason, out of all the characters I struggle to beat him the most. Don't ask why. >.< In other words use him if you wanna fight. <.< XD

Go the Meta Knight! Wewt.

I pulled an all nighter playing a friend in America on Wi-Fi (Sad, I know). Anyway we got bored because we're practically even when we use our mains, we ironically both main main (not a typo <.<) Marth. So we decided to do double blind picks, in where we told the other player which character to use. He has more experience with the other characters as I never use them for anything besides SSE. >.< He totally pwnt. But I had a few epic wins against him.

Marth (Me) vs Fox (Him) - We were racking up damage (between all the teching) but simply were unable to KO the other, we went to a SD where I kept dodging before finally using counter, lucky for me he decided to attack. ^.^

Mario (me) vs Sonic (Him) - This was one of our double blind pick matches, as he soon discovered I failed epicly with any character I didn't main. He managed to get me to 160%+ damage when he was at a mere 60%, in the last 10 seconds he attempted a KO which I teched, turn around and forward smashed him. Somehow this killed him. XDDDD Win. ^^

Then there were the few times I managed to win in our double blind picks, but this was only because I decided to edge-hog. XD

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Wi-Fi I am known to use a variety of characters, as I fancy changing now and then. I have played as nearly every character on Wi-Fi, as I like using Random, but I cannot play as Bowser or Ganondorf at all.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Pika, all the way.Ever since Lily started training me with him, I'm hooked. And, no, I don't spam Thunder.

I also play a mix of everybody. I can hold my own with just about any caracter, but heavies (GD, B), and the mor esoteric ones (ROB, IC) I'm not very good with.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    It's probable I don't use characters other than the mains, too. <.< Link and Toon Link FTW!

Although I might use Ness. Trying to get the hold of it.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    ok
    Fav character all time: Baby Luigi
    fav brawl character: Luigi
    Fav super smash bros. game: Brawl
    sign me up please.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I used to only use Pikachu, since he was the only good character I had. Then, I was experimenting and found out I work really well with Dedede, and I've been using him ever since.

EDIT: Diglett 032, I forgot to add you.

Last edited:
    Years
    Marth (me) vs Capt Falc (Player) vs Luigi (CPU) vs Lucas (CPU) - Not really an 'epic win' but just a moment that I was proud of myself about. <.< This proves that CPU's are not the smartest of Brawl's competitors. XD I edge-hogged when I smacked both CPU's off the stage, they immediately tried to recover when they could've easily just knocked me off or avoided me. Plus the Lucas missed his PK save. XDD They both got KO'd. It almost turned into fail as I barely managed to tech a Falcon Punch when I got back up. XD

Marth (me) vs same C. Falc (player) - Pure ownage in the first 15 seconds, he tries a Falcon Punch which I simply counter him off the stage, I was holding an item at the time and decided to item spike him, he rebounded back onto the lip of FD and stage spiked off the stage. XDD

Addicted Brawl player is addicted. :S

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I hate it when the game adds CPUs to wi-fi battles. I'd prefer to fight with fewer people than have to fight stupid CPUs.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Heh, I don't even fight CPUs offline anymore. The only time I even play offline now is when I play with my brother or when I have some friends over that want to play.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I am going to play offline at some point. For the true test of skill.

You vs 3 CPUs on the same team, if you can beat them with having 1 stock. You qualify for epic win. XDD

Really? Try having a Stamina Battle against 3 CPU's on the same team. Much much harder, as then you have to avoid more, instead of survival. It is hard... I tried it against 2 CPU's, Kirby vs Metaknight and DeDeDe, and it took many attempts... (Lv 9s obviously)

Years

Really? Try having a Stamina Battle against 3 CPU's on the same team. Much much harder, as then you have to avoid more, instead of survival. It is hard... I tried it against 2 CPU's, Kirby vs Metaknight and DeDeDe, and it took many attempts... (Lv 9s obviously)

Your idea owns mine. *turns on Brawl*

I'ma try out your stamina idea. =P

Stamina is the perfect test of your defensive skills. :S

Back