• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Decided to check my fighters record

Christ I need to change it up

Reactions: Z25

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday

Seems I'm not a whole better than you Spino {XD}

Also:
    For Glory 1v1:
    310W/223L (58.1% win ratio)

I didn't know that I had done that many battles.....and won more than half of them

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Too bad I only have the 3DS version.

Anyway, I've gone back to playing as Rosalina very frequently~! I've used so many guides to help me play as her well. Still gotta learn how to use the Luma better, unfortunately...any other Rosa mains here? :o

I used to main with Rosalina, but I've moved her down a bit since I've done better with Yoshi (who is my main) and Bowser. She is still better than my Marth and Dr. Mario plays, but still. I play as her sometimes.

Seems I'm not a whole better than you Spino {XD}

Also:
    For Glory 1v1:
    310W/223L (58.1% win ratio)

I didn't know that I had done that many battles.....and won more than half of them

I just got a notification on launching up the WiiU yesterday that said, 'You have completed over 5000 Matches!'. xD

Years
  • So Ive been playing Smash Bro's since Melee for over ten years. Only today do I find our that you meant to smash attack and how to do it. No wonder Ive sucked at smash all this time lol.

Also Ive found I love using Zero suit Samus and Kirby because they are so mobile and agile (I normaly use Lucina, Robin or Ike). Ive been doing well with Villager to.

Plus I got a Hori Battlepad, it so nice to play with better than using gamepad, 3DS or Wii remote and numchuck and its cheaper than getting the Game cube controller adapter.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I like the reprint, but i hope it's quite a lot to fix stock issues.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, a Smash con? I ain't driving down to Virginia for that though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Japan's tier list has been updated:

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Suppose the results aren't terribly surprising, though I was expecting Lucario to be slightly higher and Villager slightly lower. Gotta love how all but one of the characters I use are bottom tier

Years
  • Japan's tier list has been updated:

Spoiler:

Man, sucks that all the Fire Emblem guys and Kirby are E (even worse that Lucina is the worst =p), Great to see Zero Suit Samus (shes my main) and Villager are A's.

[FONT=&quot]Really surprised at the other A's and S's other than Zero Suit, Villager and Yoshi and Fox. (I don't like Diddy or Wario at all and much as I like Rosalina and Sonic I don't like their play styles). [/FONT]

Years
  • Wow, so many characters that are considered higher tier in the west are low tier on that chart.
    I'm surprised how high Pikachu is. Only Pika mains seem to take him seriously over here.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Spoiler: Japan's tier list has been updated:

Just curious, what exactly made Ness go from low tier in Brawl to high tier in SSB4? I'm aware that his extra grab release frames (which are now gone) severely held him back in Brawl, but none of his other changes in SSB4 seem too drastic. Is it because he naturally performs better with SSB4's physics?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The best kill throw in the game (huge)
    No shortage on kill moves and set ups (huge)
    Amazing air to air (huge)
    Amazing grab game (huge)
    Buffed recovery (huge)
    No bullshit like chain grabs and Meta Knight (huge)
    Air dodge having landing lag making his trap game and PK Thunder harrasment incredible (huge)

Dude is borked honestly

Years
  • If anything he's too low. Definitely A. Everyone agrees he's top 10.
    Ah... I haven't been keeping up with the hardcore Smash scene lately. And I'm guessing that tiers have changed since December when I last checked.

I realize that Pikachu and Duck Hunt are the highest-ranking characters I main. Robin and Lucina are bottom of the barrel, apparently. I suppose I thought many people considered Pikachu to not be very viable because I rarely see another Pikachu when playing For Glory.

Back