• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Brothers discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
Years
  • If the 3DS is as good as they say it is any mario game would rock on it. Anyone know the release date for this system?

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • theres 2 so far. paper and kart. and its out in march for japan. signs so far or not i think there will be one :D.

question: who's you favorite character in ssb/ssbm/ssbb?

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
  • Toon Link and Ike. I used to use just Link, but Toon Link is sooo much faster. Not to mention their attacks are nearly identical (even though Toon Link gives up some strength for his speed). And Ike's Aether is awesome.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    In Brawl, Lucario's my main, but I like Marth, Snake, Sonic and Olimar too.
    Marth was oodles better in Melee.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • question: who's you favorite character in ssb/ssbm/ssbb?

Well, I don't have the original or Brawl, but for Melee, I really enjoy using Young Link, Ness, Ice Climbers, and Mr. Game and Watch.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    In Brawl, I'm best with Pikachu. I'm also pretty good with Lucario (for some reason I can sustain a lot of damage before dying, which is good) and Captain Falcon, and I'm trying to get better with Zelda.

I don't own Melee, but I have intentions on getting it in the future.

In the original, my mains are Pikachu, Kirby, and Captain Falcon. I've nearly perfected my in-air Falcon Punch, which can be quite devastating since it's harder to hit a flying foe.

countryemo

Years
  • for me i guess its mario, in all three. i love his jump, i cant die :D well most off the time.. and i just like mario.
    I also you link now and then. bbut ssb is the only one that works for now.. new wii(or used) and ssbm/ssbb soon, hopefully.
    this would be a 3rd wii. and our 4th melee. lol wow

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    In Brawl, I'm best with Pikachu. I'm also pretty good with Lucario (for some reason I can sustain a lot of damage before dying, which is good) and Captain Falcon, and I'm trying to get better with Zelda.

Here's a hint to you, and if you already know this it's for other people. In a stock battle, if Lucario is behind in stocks he gets stronger, not just with damage. The strongest you can get is two stocks behind, 182%, in last place behind 3 other players. Once you get there, don't expect to stay there long! At that point, he's capable of KOing Bowser at ~25%.

It's THIS BIG.
    V
    [___________o___________]​

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
  • lolwut?

I can use Ness and wario well. Toon also. I mainly spam PK thunders and fires with ness and spam the bike with wario. toon I use a bit more stragetgic moves. I've been getting goos with Ike And Lucario. I reset all my brawl data So I don't have some of the good people yet (Jigglepuff and Toon Lulz).

Brawl code exchange people?

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    I can only use Game&Watch and Lucas. Thats it,I need to find a third character.

countryemo

Years
  • Belly explode?

Hmm what does everyone think of an underwater stage?
    did majoras mask have one? i head link could turn into a water thing with a mask. i wouldnt know i never played.
    it would be cool, lol

NinjaGrovyle

Olivine
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    If they put Kingdom Hearts characters in Super Smash Bros that would be awsome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back