• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sweetest Deal from the GTS

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    i cloned my level 52 mesprit twice and got a level 100 dialga with one, and a level 100 palkia with another. traded the dialga, ages ago, still have the palkia..lol

i've seen that stupid wrong sprite glitch aswell...i put a dewgong on the GTS, named it latios (it was male) to see if anyone was stupid anough to take it. went back in and it was a groudon!! but turned back into dewgong again. XD

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    i got the 3 legenday dogs (all legit) and a shiny mew. i found them in my PC the other day... thats one of my better deals.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    idk i bet its because snorlax is a beast.... why he would trade a lv100 garchomp i dont know...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have said this before, but a while back I picked up an untouched Legendary for a Level 1 Gible I had hatched. More recently I actually snagged a couple of UT Events, but I have yet to make sure that they were actually legitimate.

Years
    Hmmm, mine was my lv 34 Altaria for a lv 36 Lanturn ^^ The best deal I saw available was a lv 1 larvitar for a lv 100 shiny regigigas! The shinies Ive obtained from the GTS are Dialga, Lanturn, Donphan and Rayquaza ^^

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    I have said this before, but a while back I picked up an untouched Legendary for a Level 1 Gible I had hatched. More recently I actually snagged a couple of UT Events, but I have yet to make sure that they were actually legitimate.

Which events? i picked upa darkrai that was probably my only event pokemon..

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2010
    well before i restarted emerlads my firend showed me how to clone .. and i wanted to try i already sucked ever good pokemon form it onto pearl except for a lv 70 articuno whivh is really crap ..a ny who i cloned it a few times and mirgrated them over

i traded them for...

lv 70 articuno for lv 100 celibi (has chinese name) -.-
    lv 70 articuno for lv 100 Ho-oh
    lv 70 articuno for lv 100 lugia
    lv 70 articuno for lv 50 jirachi (has chinese name) -.-
    lv 70 articuno for lv 100 mew
    lv 70 articuno for lv 100 deoxys (has chinese name) -.-
    lv 70 articuno for lv 34 jirachi

and they're my sweetest deals over GTS

ps. i dunno if they're legit or hacked

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    probably legit if they can get traded over the GTS. Im searching the GTS now... idk how to clone in diamond -.-

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Occasionally when i go movie gigas fishing on the GTS, i sometimes get a few shiny regigigas. So far, i've gotten 2 legit ones. Unfortunately, they were just regular regigigas. I've also gotten a legit shiny toxicroak and a legit shiny dialga from the GTS before.

You can't get shiny D/P events, other than the Japanese Milotic (which is always shiny).

Anyway, I traded my Bidoof for a Manaphy... twice.
    Both Manaphy were identical, so I think it was just someone giving out free Manaphy :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    a lvl 4 shiny bold nature (serene grace) UT blissey for a blissey... xD when i saw this offer, my heart like stopped... xD ADRENALINE RUSHHHH

Years
    A shiny Mew I once got. I can't rmember what I traded however. All I know is it's from japan and it seemed to be from faraway island in Emerald judging by the level it was on and the attacks it new. Of course there no way to be 100% sure though but it did say from Hoenn. Nothing out of the orginary either.

Years
    Guys. Chained shinies for legendaries are NOT a good deal. -.-

Anyway,
    UT shiny Cyndaquil for a female Chimchar.
    UT shiny Mesprit for a Suicune.
    Tons of cool stuff for female Chikoritas.
    The Suicune I used to get shiny Mesprit for one of my many chained shiny Delibirds.

The two shinies appear legitimate from a casual inspection. I haven't put them through the wringer yet. :classic:

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    I got a suicune also...but the shiny darkrai i got was UT. i was very happy.

Back