• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sweetest Deal from the GTS

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I think I got an 10th anniversary Lugia for a random level 100 one time...It was probably hacked though, but if not that's my best deal =P

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
    What was your best deal that you got from the GTS?

Mine was probabley a lv100 Piplup that i traded for a lv50 authentic Darkrai.

Another good one was my lv30 (Chico) Darkrai that i traded for a lv55 Shiney Meganium.

This was all the good deals i got today.

My best deal would have been trading my lvl 50 authentic movie Darkrai for an EVd legit shiny Giratina.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    yeah...never heard of that...u sure it wasnt hacked???

there was a special event in hawaii and probably a few other places which gave away surfing pikachus.

you can tell if it is hacked or not by the type of pokeball it has. alot of event pokemon (such as this one) have a special pokeball you can't normally get ingame.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
    My sweetest deal was trading my LV100 Machamp with a LV 70 Dialga.
    My worst one was when I traded my Dialga for a Duskull. Then when I realized I can get a Dusclops by swarm, I traded my LV 100 Machamp for a Dialga.

Years
    A toss up between two for me...

~I got a Rash Ditto with 28 IV's in ALL stats (bad nature, but nice compensation)
    ~a Delibird nicknamed 'OSAMA' w/ Rapid Spin, Splash, Ice Ball, Fly. Not too sure, but Afghanistan appeared on my globe shortly after...

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I've made a bunch of decent trades on the GTS. One I missed however was a level 40 suicune I believe, for a shiny lv. 15 shuckle. By the time I traded it from a non d/p game the shuckle was gone

Sirrush

Bringer of Chaos
    Years
    i put up a level 16 stunky for an infernape level 60 and up andwhen i got on next morning i had a level 100 infernape with some nice moves

Years
    I've made a bunch of decent trades on the GTS. One I missed however was a level 40 suicune I believe, for a shiny lv. 15 shuckle. By the time I traded it from a non d/p game the shuckle was gone
    Ohh, I suffered from two of those just recently.

Both of them were shiny Suicune. (I wonder if they were clones from the same trainer.) The first was for a Seaking Lv9 and under. By the time I had done the Pomeg Glitch and Pal Parked the Seaking, it was gone. (I bet whoever got it just cheated and hacked their Seaking.) The other was for a Lv40+ Mightyena, so I had some training to do. Same result.

The shame is, it was my first time doing the Pomeg Glitch, and I messed up with my Secret Base training. I could've saved a day had I known to revive my fainted Pomeg Pokémon right after entering the battle. (My opponents were six Lv100 Memento Gardevoirs. Facing all six without swithcing out would have yielded enough Exp. to bring my Egg to around L40.)

On Christmas, I gave away three shiny Delibirds (all unique and un-cloned) on the GTS for easy stuff like Azurill and Stunky. If anyone here was the recipient of one, you know who they came from. :classic:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    My lv100 Palkia for their lv1 Starly!

Just kidding. Hmm... I think my best deal was something like lv70+ Lucario for a shiny Graveller which evolved into Golem due to the trade.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I saw a shiny Torterra, they wanted a Blissey of any level for it, but I missed out. : ( Best thing I've gotten was a Shiny Sheildon for a normal Stunky.

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    lol mines easy
    i traded a lvl 2 bibarel for a shiny regigigas(however u spell it)

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    I gave my palkia for an untouched, seemingly legit jirachi.
    Too bad it's careful...

I miss my palkia, but I love the jirachi.
    *hax to re-battle palkia...*
    I wanted a legit one. T_T

I also offered a cloned rayquaza and got a shiny giratina. ^_^
    It's naughty-natured, but I'm not complaining.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I offered a Gible and got a shiny Lucario :)

It's not hacked because it's got crap IVs but it's still my baby LOL

Back