• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sweetest Deal from the GTS

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hehe, someone gave me a Movie Shaymin for a Bidoof! XD Except, he wanted my hack Bidoof, with Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon... lol I usually don't hack, but he wanted it, and it was at level 50... lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hehe, someone gave me a Movie Shaymin for a Bidoof! XD Except, he wanted my hack Bidoof, with Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon... lol I usually don't hack, but he wanted it, and it was at level 50... lol

Over the GTS? Are you sure? Because I think that would be pretty difficult to pull off, especially since Eigakan Shaymin cannot be traded over the GTS.

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    Barely Touched Rash Azelf for a Turtwig :). Need to check if it's is legit but it does look like it is.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    Yeah i would like to do more trading but since my wifi is down for a bit, it would be difficult. the best Christmas present ever...having a broken wifi adapter...

In the mean time i will EV train my below team...

Last edited:

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
    I got a registeel for a misdreavus.
    It was the one from LeafGreen that I managed to find.
    That's all I can remember.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    haha u should of asked me to trade i have a registeel w/ pokerus. Cant wait for my wifi to work so i can use da GTS! Guys keep posting!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I traded a metagross for an authentic Celebi... :P
    I had a spare metagross and just deposited it and was not particularly serious... but I get back on 10 minutes later and someone traded me a agate celebi... >.>
    as for the deoxys I am sure it was hacked..... almost all of them all that are shiny

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    oh wow. u lucky... i got a shiny mew one day but i dont remember what i traded for...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I avoid shiny legendaries.. almost all of them are hacked and fake. only maybe 1% are authentic, and usually people are not willing to trade them unless they are into cloning like a mad man

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    maybe it was hacked... i dont use it in battles. but i got all of the legendary dogs. (not shiny)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    I got legit copies of every guy up to 491... still need a shaymin though, and another deoxys so I have one of each form... :\

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    yeah I know, but I avoid cheating on my game, it is funner to try and track down a movie shaymin... :\
    that and I heard somewhere, dunno how reliable, that an event would be offered for it in spring of 2009, I think corresponding to the release of platinum in the US.

magix7

CO-LEADER OF KODO
    Years
    yeah I know, but I avoid cheating on my game, it is funner to try and track down a movie shaymin... :\
    that and I heard somewhere, dunno how reliable, that an event would be offered for it in spring of 2009, I think corresponding to the release of platinum in the US.

then go to the event. i dont normall go to them. i rely on wifi to help me out. anyway i used my friends the other day and got myself a shiny graveller

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    A munchlax for a Torchic....that is it...mainly bcuz they make some trades that are really stupid like a Swampert lv. 34 for a Mamoswine lv. 100

Back