• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Sweetest Deal from the GTS

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I think the best deal I've gotten was a level 100 Aipom for a level one Riolu with Blaze Kick that I have 934857394857 of :3. I also got a shiny Feebas for a Lugia that my friend just gave me to get the Feebas, so that's pretty good. :]]

~Dynasty

Hello Pocoyo !
    Years
    What!? how could you trade Darkrai man!
    lol mine was i traded from my pearl to my diamond
    i traded a level 100 torterra for a bidoof :P

Pingouin_7

Lmao? Darkrai ticket got available in Japan, so they made i tradeable. Same with Arceus and Shaymin when they will be available.

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
    I think the Shiny Latias, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Luxio and Shiny Milotic, for many Latios I got in that same GTS! No lies! All shinies mentioned, I got them in GTS!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    I got a lvl 100 Dialga for my lvl 100 abra I had trained just for that situation <3 (of course R/C'd from emerald :3)

Back