• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests...

Years
  • I forgot to post that..-.-....sorry....anyways
    could ya do a picture of a girl with long blonde hair looking up at the sky holding a minun. i dont care what she wears. If ya can do taht, thanks ^.^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Sure i'll do that one for u Sapphire once i get Fallen Angels and tmbjr's done.

Soz about that StarLight. I sometimes just get really lazy and shorten it down to intials. It won't happen again ;)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Could you draw me a picture of Kenta? It doesn't matter what pose he's in, I'm just obsessed with him XD. I'd ask for a pic of Kouichi from Digimon, but this is a Pok?mon forum. ^^

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol yup I can have a go at that for you JA as long as you don't mind a wait. I have work as well as tmbjr, sapphire and kenta ahead of you. I'm trying my best not to take too long though ;)

Ok I have you picture Fallen Angel. I hope u don't mind me doing a slightly different style with this. I just love the angel idea, and have never tried it before so I went a bit mad. I have put two images up. One is the full size version with a background. The other was when I was messing around and wanted to see if i could get her wings to move, but also she's a smaller size. If you want a certian size of either, or want the background added/taken away, i'll be happy to do that for you so that you get the image you want. I hope that she's ok. I was a bit stuck on what to do for angelic clothing, so I hope thats ok. Please say if u want anything changed.
    Taking Requests...

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • I'm so glad you like them FA! lol aww you even used my lil mess around :) ty for letting me draw her.

Aww don't worry JA, I don't intend to take that long ;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 24, 2003
    Banner

Can you please make me a banner that has ash in the middle[with new clothes please and with pikachu on his shoulder]and with treecko[could you use the picture under my user name and put a twig in it's mouth please]right beside him to the right.could you put taillow on the left side of the banner and corphish to the right of it.could you put max beside treecko to the left and may to the left of max and brock [in his new clothes]beside treecko to the right and you can make the banner anysize you need

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 24, 2003
    rainbow fortune said:
    Can you please make me a banner that has ash in the middle[with new clothes please and with pikachu on his shoulder]and with treecko[could you use the picture under my user name and put a twig in it's mouth please]right beside him to the right.could you put taillow on the left side of the banner and corphish to the right of it.could you put max beside treecko to the left and may to the left of max and brock [in his new clothes]beside treecko to the right and you can make the banner anysize you need
    I'll email you the pic i made and you can use it for my banner unless you can make a better one to use

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ok Rainbow, its upto you. As long as you don't mind waiting. I've gotta start on Tmbjr's, as I've been making prizes for the art contest yesterday. TY for the comment Starlight. The animation worshop extra on PSP makes it really easy to animate things. I'd like to animate more, but somethings are too complicated, and difficult. My most complictated one is a siggy I made. it's way too big to actually use, but its nice anyways.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • lol I'd love to see some of your animated work StarLight :)

Anyways i'm sorry that my recent requests are taking so long. I've just had a rather large piece of work at college to complete, but now it's done i'll try and get these requests done. Sorry it's taken so long :(

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ok finally got round to tmbjr's request. soz it took so long :( I'll try and get the rest done quicker. If u still want them that is. Anyways i hopr this is ok tmbjr. if its not please say for any changes.

Last edited:
    Back