• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Alpha and Omega {Now Recruiting}

What Hack Should Team Alpha and Omega Recreate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • hey rock, im not the best at tile inserting. only if its fr/lg pallete. no houses yet but i found some tiles and i could try to make a rom base, ill attach the tiles

i know some palletes are eh eh, im messing around, and if you got a rom base but like some of theese tiles, ill use the rom base pals. :P

just trying to help and to practice, since im only doimg fr/lg pals/style for my hacksome look good, so i migh tuse, not a total waste of time getting theese xD

yes the multiples are the animations im not gonna try learning that

also theres rom bases on whack a hack, and im sure theres more not on pc, happy hunting :)
    So your hack is a sinnoh anime? That's gonna take work. I might help map um Sean knows I'm good :p I'm on the iPod right now, lol. The mts. Seem bright compared though

~countryemo

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back