• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
Years
  • N0 and I go way back. I'll admit that I put a bit more into his plaque than usual- without meaning to. I was just having a conversation with him over how it should look and got carried away.

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I've been trying to post for like ten minutes. I don't know why 50+ characters is less than 25 characters, but it insists.

Edit: Yeah, I posted a while back. I've been waiting on the test fight with XDLugia for, like, weeks.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • I've been trying to post for like ten minutes. I don't know why 50+ characters is less than 25 characters, but it insists.

Edit: Yeah, I posted a while back. I've been waiting on the test fight with XDLugia for, like, weeks.

Hey. Both of you have been on here frequently. Just never at the same time.
    Either way, welcome aboard.

Throw that plaque in your signature. Ackbar can move aside.

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    I hope I can live up to the expectations of the establishment. I certainly want to pull my own weight.

Scientist Davis

Paranormal Doctor
    Years
  • Huzzah.

Team Destiny

Also: diversity, in my pokemon? More likely than you think.

Team Destiny
    Team Destiny

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well, its about time i posted.
    I think i have a position now. Hope i am welcomed by all other members of TD :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back