• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
Years
  • Awesome to hear about the tourney going ok?

Trying to figure out the score...everyone got a free win because of davis.

Painter: 3-1 (Final)
    Doom: 1-2
    Skythur: 3-0?
    Davis - --Out--
    Mukka: 2-1?

With the info given on the board, I believe this is how it stands at the moment.

Edit: Editing stats, even though some may forget about it. And again.

Last edited:

doompath220

Executive Judgement
    Years
  • I've lost to both Painter and Skythur; makes me automatically disqualified for President. Good match, skythur. Good match. I still need to battle Mukkamoto, so as to determiine her ranking.

Also, good luck other executives in becoming president.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • I've lost to both Painter and Skythur; makes me automatically disqualified for President. Good match, skythur. Good match. I still need to battle Mukkamoto, so as to determiine her ranking.

Also, good luck other executives in becoming president.

I thought you had me for the longest time, a lot of misplays on my part,
    but the game changer was letting Suicune Calm Mind up.

I believe I am 3-0 now, and just need to face Mukka.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I think my battle with Sky should decide things, if he wins its finished. if not then it gets complicated :/

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
  • -munches popcorn- If you guys recorded the fights (easyer to do with DS, Im dont if Sho keeps logs) I could work up a blow-by-blow and post it up for you lot.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Im gonna be away for i dont know how long, but hopefully when i get back this will be up and running :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back