• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilacLust

Gone.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    yeh, apart from the fact that it is now DYING. which is why we have to keep on posting useless spam XD

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • It's not dying. But I wish we could just open up. It's not like the commanders can't be organized while the executives are still trying to be decided. We're plenty for challengers anyways. @_@

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I agree with the above- its unlikely challengers would get by the commanders before the executives are ready.
    I think Pokecommunity is going to forget we exist if this keeps up )=

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    it already has. no challengers visit here anymore, because the executive tourny is taking so long

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    so ok when your tournment what do you do if u challenge someone
    like what do u get if u win

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
  • Well park, unfortunately it's a tourney for our executives. Once it gets done, you may challenge us according to the rules on the first page.

So..anyone heard if Sky and Mukka battled yet?

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    It's a good question indeed. But to be honest, it's okay if they're a bit less active, since they'll get a lot less play. But they really need to finish so we can open again.

Negative Zero

The Word on the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    You're right - we'd never be able to beat them because there are never enough of them online to battle. (Badum-tish!)

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Lol =D
    We should start mass VM'ing the executives that haven't finished all their fights.

Btw don't forget your Round 2 fights guys!

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I'm probably going to give Phoenix a bye...there is almost no chance Grass can beat Ice especially when the opponent is the one who made your team lol.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • And XDLugia is facing Valen - Steel vs. Fire lol. Though Steel has an chance since Heatran Choice Scarf can crush every Fire type except Charizard and Moltres..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back