• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Elemental

Should we start mapping now or wait for the new tiles?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
Hey Hack if you want some of my sprite indexs go for it. Just credit
If you want a part time mapper just ask k

Crysalus

Rides a mantine to school.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Sweet electrivire, I see it was a good idea to join here :). I havent properly started a hack yet, but im planning to, slowly developing my scripting skills first, but when I do, I want custom tilesets, but I dont have photoshop or graphics gale etc so cant import palettes, and quite frankly, I cant draw the tilesets in the first place, so I may call on you to draw them at a later date, and is there anyone in the team atm who can insert tilesets?

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
Legend: Ten years ago, in the Kanto region, there was a great battle beetween Mew and Mewtwo. The four greatest trainers in the world, Red, Green, Blue and Yellow, locked up Mewtwo in Cerulean cave, Kanto and Lockup mew in Azure Mountain in the Darkessonne region.
Ther has been a recent rumor that Mewtwo is free and that he is seeking Mew. But rumors are never really true.....Or are they?

Thats basically my hacks beginning. In mine Mewtwo is locked up in cerulean cave by Team Rocket and begins wreaking havoc and tracking legends, mainly mew 10 years later. However in my hack, mew is one of your rivals.

anyway... this hack looks pretty good, I'm keeping my eyes on it! keep up the good work HackDeoxys!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Thanks for letting me join the team dude :)

Crysalus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Well I'm sure I could get someone for tiling somewhere, so dw.
Also, if anyone wants me to do some scripting for them, I'm happy to try, im not the best, so try not to ask for anything too difficult, I know about the elements of scripting, just taking it upon myself to learn new commands etc. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Crysalus, can we name the 1st gym leader after you?
(2nd - 4th gyms)
Gym 2 leader: Chazz. Type: fire. (m)
Pokemon 1: Torchic lvl 19. Moves: lame wheel, peck, focus energy, growl.
Pokemon 2: Charmeleon (if we use sinnoh pokemon, monferno.) lvl 23. Moves: leer, bulk up, flamethrower, take down.

Gym 3 leader: Terrika. (f)
Pokemon 1: Grovyle lvl 26. Moves: razor leaf, quick attack, pursuit, growth.
Pokemon 2: Bellossom lvl 28. Moves: razor leaf, mega drain, growth, cotton spore.
Pokemon 3: Parasect lvl 31. Moves: bullet seed, mega drain, cotton spore, grasswhistle.

Gym 4 leader: Sii. Type: psychic. (f)
Pokemon 1: Smoochum lvl 32. Moves: confusion, psybeam, calm mind, aurora beam.
Pokemon 2: Natu lvl 32. Moves: confusion, peck, psywave, calm mind, barrier.
Pokemon 3: Medicham lvl 36. Moves: confusion, hi-jump kick, reflect, calm mind.

Crysalus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Do what you want with my name, I'd be honoured to be a gym leader, and anyways, my favorite types are ice bug and water, so any of those would be good too. :)

r0bert

Quitifyingly awesome.
Years
can i apply for mapping
i have prove
its in the attachment

Attachments

• ranch.png
    ranch.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 43

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi guys sorry I havn't been online for a few days, I've been on vacation with no Internet access.

@King Koopa
Please fill out an application and show some proof of work.

@Chaos190
Thanks very much and I've already seen your maps, I'll put you as a part time mapper. Thanks.

@redsaber5859
Thanks, and I promise you, I made up that stroyline myself, I didn't copy it anywhere.

@r0bert
I really like that map. I'll put you on the team. By the way did you make or insert those tiles you used? I really need a tile maker and a tile inserter. Thanks.

@everyone
I'm thinking of using D/P/Pt trees, but with the edges cropped so there are no overlapping tiles. Does anyone know a tile inserter we could use? Thanks.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Oh right, I forgot. Sorry, I'll do that right now.

EDIT: Alright, post updated.

@everyone
I did a bit of pallette editing for moon village, I'd like to do a vote on who likes this version or the old version better. Please vote, all team members:
Spoiler:

EDIT:

x Necromorph x made us a banner:

File

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Gym leaders 9-12:

Gym 9 leader: Jio. Type: ground. (m)
Pokemon 1: Sandslash lvl 47. Moves: dig, slash, defense curl, earthquake.
Pokemon 2: Nidoking lvl 49. Moves: earthquake, poison fang, horn attack, hyper beam,sand attack.
Pokemon 3: Claydol lvl 52. Moves: earthquake, psychic, will-o-wisp, hyper beam.

Gym 10 leader: Karen. Type: dragon. (f)
Pokemon 1: Bagon lvl 50. Moves: dragon dance, metal claw, dragonbreath, defense curl.
Pokemon 2: Dragonair lvl 53. Moves: dragonbreath, reflect, dragon dance, twister.
Pokemon 3: Garchomp/Flygon lvl 55. Moves: dragon dance, earthquake, hyper beam, dragon pulse.

Gym 11 leader: Jordan. Type: flying.
Pokemon 1: Pidgeotto lvl 53. Moves: drill peck, featherdance, whirlwind, air cutter.
Pokemon 2: Fearow lvl 55. Moves: drill peck, featherbrain(dance), mirror move, aerial ace.
Pokemon 3: Dodrio lvl 57. Moves: aerial ace, featherdance, steel wing, fury attack.
Pokemon 4: Skarmory lvl 59. Moves: aerial ace, iron tail, mist, sky attack.

Gym 12 leader: Michael. Type: fighting.
Pokemon 1: Machoke lvl 59. Moves: karate chop, iron defense, focus punch, mega kick.
Pokemon 2: Hitmonchan lvl 61. Moves: ice punch, thunderpunch, fire punch, mega punch.
Pokemon 3: Hitmonlee lvl 61. Moves: blaze kick, mega kick, hi-jump kick, vital throw.
Pokemon 4: Poliwrath lvl 64. Moves: muddy water, focus punch, withdraw, karate chop.
Pokemon 5: Machamp lvl 66. Moves: karate chop, vital throw, bulk up, mega punch.

(Sorry, I lost the data on leaders 5-8, so you'll have to wait for those)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Alright then. We'll have to do some ASM hacking so that you can get 16 badges. Anyone know someone who could do it?

Last edited:

Crysalus

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 27, 2010
Mew, is the first leader named after me or not then? :3

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Yes.

Gym 1 leader: Crysalus. Type: ice. (m)
Pokemon 1: Spheal lvl 9. Moves: ice ball, haze.
Pokemon 2: Swinub lvl 12. Moves: powder snow, aurora beam, charm.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Pokemon Shadowstone crashed so we're restarting, but that's Ok 'cause we had barely anything done. It's time to start part one of the hacking.

Part 1: Planning and Tile inserting

Before we start mapping we need to do some planning and insert some new tiles.
Jobs we need: Storyline artist, Tile creator, Tile inserter.
If you have any ideas for storyline or tiles, post on this thread. Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
To DoomLucario: It's been about a week, and you haven't posted any proof of work. But, because I am nice, I will give you 2 more days. Otherwise, no chance.

To the team: Please post a link to the team elemental page in your signature (if you can) so people in other threads can join.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Alright, c'mon guys, I can't do this alone. The first member to get a tile inserter gets to map route 1 or script Moon Village once part 2 begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back