• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • XD I LOVE Hats that are strange but not ridiculous. But I mean come on. Who has a hat like that?! (Frankly I think Team G should)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Doesn't Mondo or whatever his name is - you know, the dude with the Mew harp - have a hat sort of like that one? And yep, someone in Team Galactic wearing something like that would be awesome. x3

...OR MAYBE HARP GUY IS AN AGENT IN DISGUISE. =O

Last edited:

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Has anyone noticed that the boss hasn't posted in a while :O

DO you think they were kidnapped but TG?

Lol I haven't posted in a while because I was having and recovering from heart surgery. So yers, I was kidnapped by some surgerons. Probably agents of the Looker! XD

XD I LOVE Hats that are strange but not ridiculous. But I mean come on. Who has a hat like that?! (Frankly I think Team G should)

Hats. The new topic is hats?? lol Hats. There should be at least one TG person that wears a hat, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Noibat

Years
  • XD Ooooooh VelvetEspeon we could be opposites :O
    *Fave character that isn't Looker or anyone to do with TG is Riley*

Oh my!

A girl <VelvetEspeon> The lover of a crook and thief who deep down has a heart and can cry, allowing his emotions to flow.

A girl <UraharaSteph> The lover of a man with an abnormal hat and sapphire eyes, a kind and loyal man with a strong will.

~A meeting that should never had happened.... Has happened. And it's all down to one little group and a faithful Pokémon forum site. What will happen next? will there be chaos or an unusual friendship?~ Only Fanfiction will tell!~

Sounds like a movie trailer =)
    Welcome back boss! I hope you're ok!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Welcome back boss! and the hat thing is like... well I guess it could be classed as a side topic ahaha!

It's great that you managed to escape Looker and his surgeons. (I wouldn't trust him operating on me >_> Ahhhhh I don't want my operation T_T I'll just keep running and running away from it!) *Clears throat* Anyway I hope you are feeling well.

Yes there is a guy with a hat like that with a harp. The first thing I did was shout at the TV and go "OMG! YOU ARE SO BEGGING TO BE sIR AARON!" I would have liked him better if he didn't have long hair.

If anyone had to wear a hat in TG I would say... erm I think the grunts should have really. But I guess that would make them look too much like the Rockets, pluse Magma and Aqua have something on their head... Do you think Galactic grunts were wigs? or have died their hair or something?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Seeing as this is anime, teal-colored hair is perfectly acceptable as a natural hair color. However, it's pretty much impossible to find legions upon legions of people with the exact same shade of hair willing to do your bidding unless you brainwash them, so chances are that the Galactic Grunts dyed their hair.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Speaking of joining Team Galactic, I wish Pokémon was real, and that we could all be on Team Galactic. That would be fun.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Has anyone noticed the name of Team Galactic is way cooler than Team Magma and Aqua? I mean, I consider it like this: Team Magma controls heat and fire and all that, Team Aqua controls water, but TG controls the GALAXY, which includes all fire and water. TG generally beats the other teams. :)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Has anyone noticed the name of Team Galactic is way cooler than Team Magma and Aqua? I mean, I consider it like this: Team Magma controls heat and fire and all that, Team Aqua controls water, but TG controls the GALAXY, which includes all fire and water. TG generally beats the other teams. :)

I've always wondered what was up with Teams Magma and Aqua.
    Another fun fact about the strangeness of Hoenn: In the Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire game guide, they refer to Maxie as a girl.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Nah, just Maxie. IT says 'him/her' and a guy with Archie's outfit can hardly be mistaken for female, so... x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back