• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • Ooooh XD I've called him George at the moment XD! I've wrote a bit of it already haha! yeah maybe the Fics can be related (Mine is probs gonna be slightly more serious then I make it out to be) But as it talks about rubbing a Zubat's ball.... I slightly doubt it XD It'll be more of a crack fic.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • In my fanfic, a wild Steelix will be a villain until it's caught. Because she did something that Neptune hates her for.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Did someone say that TG will be back in anime? :)

They've been in the anime. o:

BUT.
    Spoiler:

btw Galactic Gal ..I love your sig. Those Saturn/Mars icons are lovee. <3 awhaa.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Has anyone noticed that the boss hasn't posted in a while :O

DO you think they were kidnapped but TG?

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Yes, those icons are adorable.

Oh, and what does everyone think of Saturn's Toxicroak being female? Personally, I like that, seeing as I often use male Pokémon.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Because posting fic ideas are fun, I just had an idea for a sort of alternate universe Galactic HQ setting? Of course, it's still lacking in plot, but I can always work that out sometime later and also after I get rid of/finish off all of my unused ideas I've already come up with.

Yeah. So it's the Veilstone headquarters, in the time leading up to the Spear Pillar Incident. Cyrus hasn't been seen anywhere around HQ other than an unused closet (which, in fact, hides an Extremely Secretive and Stealthily Hidden Entrance to... somewhere lab-y), and he's placed the Commanders in charge due to his... 'absence'. Mars acts more like a Grunt than a Commander, unfortunately (yeah, I'm using the airhead!Mars personality for this), and because three is always easier to deal with than two Saturn and Jupiter randomly pull a higher-up Grunt named Melanie out of a crowd, call her Deimos, and dub her the 'Substitute Commander'. Deimos also comes included with another Grunt, one much lower than her. His name is Hal. He does what he's told when he's told with no exceptions, and is also a bit of a coward (in essence, the epitome of a standard Grunt). Jupiter and Saturn pull him into 'Temporary' Commanderdom, only because they needed someone to lead the missions nobody else wanted to.

This is entirely lacking in plot. There's not going to be much Cyrus in it (despite how fun it is to write him, I once again blame Metal Coat).

UraharaSteph

Years
  • I would take that Idea up to write~

But I already have a lot on my plate

and most ideas are on a standstill because I'm depressed. Teenage romance is such a hassle why can't I just DIE?
    *Mysterious being who is actually Looker*
    "Because it'd make me sad... Well no it wouldn't but still OOOOOH~ I'm not real~ Whooooooo" *ghost sounds*

But anyway, it sounds like a great idea! Galactic grunts I find are quite funny, but they still have the same attitude as the Rockets =/.... still lovable though.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • ^ I know. I want to hug a male Galactic grunt so badly. I think male Galactic grunts are cuter than the other common male Trainers. I wish that I could have the male Galactic grunt from Iron Island that says he's going to cry know that I'm in love with him. But that is why I am writing that one fanfic I mentioned a bit earlier.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • XD Ooooooh VelvetEspeon we could be opposites :O
    *Fave character that isn't Looker or anyone to do with TG is Riley*

Oh my!

A girl <VelvetEspeon> The lover of a crook and thief who deep down has a heart and can cry, allowing his emotions to flow.

A girl <UraharaSteph> The lover of a man with an abnormal hat and sapphire eyes, a kind and loyal man with a strong will.

~A meeting that should never had happened.... Has happened. And it's all down to one little group and a faithful Pokémon forum site. What will happen next? will there be chaos or an unusual friendship?~ Only Fanfiction will tell!~

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Awww...how cute. It would be awesome if there was a close match between Riley's Lucario and Neptune's Cleffa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back