• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • So Darkloud, what do you think of the new topic? (acctually maybe I should change it to a side topic, but it's still an interesting question)

How would you have reacted if Cyrus had died in some way at the end of Galactic terror?

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • So Darkloud, what do you think of the new topic? (acctually maybe I should change it to a side topic, but it's still an interesting question)

How would you have reacted if Cyrus had died in some way at the end of Galactic terror?

*GASP!!* Don't even THINK that! LOL! Cyrus is my favorite Commander, and the reason I stated this club! XD I'd probably take Cyrus' role in being leader lol!

UraharaSteph

Years
  • LOL! Fair enough!

He's a weird commander though isn't he? He doesn't even like his gang of grunts does he? ): Tis a shame.

Noibat

Years
  • If Cyrus died at the end of Galactic's reign of terror, how would you have reacted?

- =O oh no! I'd be pretty upset. I think the rest of the team would still go on strong but it wouldn't really be the same

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I'd like to request a joinage.
    If you can count Cyrus as a Commander, he would probably get my vote as 'favorite'. (I blame Metal Coat!) If not, I would say Jupiter. Her Skuntank is just too awesome to ignore.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Team Galactic pretty much got me back into Pokemon after AG ended. I never really followed the D/P season, until Platinum came out and I saw how amazing this team was.
    There's not one member I dislike even a bit. They all have great things to them.

Mars, being a very underaged, immature, adorable little brat. Being my favorite, obviously.
    Saturn seems more like a calm, serious type, who gets way too into his boss and work.
    Jupiter is obviously older than the two other commanders. And she seems like she might be sort of a b*tch ..being that sexy, lipstick wearing chick. :P I just see her being in her own world most of the time, while I see Saturn and Mars being more close (YES. I LOVE SATURN/MARS..lol.) We don't see Jupiter interact with other characters much, so it's hard to decide on her.

And Cyrus. Ooh, that un-emotional weirdo. He is amazing though. I love how the twerps still don't know he's in Team Galactic. They think he's just a weird, over-reacting guy who is into the legendaries. He's definitely smart, but insane.

*_* my obsession keeps growing, yay.

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • I'd like to request a joinage.
    If you can count Cyrus as a Commander, he would probably get my vote as 'favorite'. (I blame Metal Coat!) If not, I would say Jupiter. Her Skuntank is just too awesome to ignore.

Ok, you're accepted, and you're a Grunt rank. You can be promoted with 5 more posts. (And yes, Cyrus is considered a Commander. :))

Team Galactic pretty much got me back into Pokemon after AG ended. I never really followed the D/P season, until Platinum came out and I saw how amazing this team was.
    There's not one member I dislike even a bit. They all have great things to them.

Mars, being a very underaged, immature, adorable little brat. Being my favorite, obviously.
    Saturn seems more like a calm, serious type, who gets way too into his boss and work.
    Jupiter is obviously older than the two other commanders. And she seems like she might be sort of a b*tch ..being that sexy, lipstick wearing chick. :P I just see her being in her own world most of the time, while I see Saturn and Mars being more close (YES. I LOVE SATURN/MARS..lol.) We don't see Jupiter interact with other characters much, so it's hard to decide on her.

And Cyrus. Ooh, that un-emotional weirdo. He is amazing though. I love how the twerps still don't know he's in Team Galactic. They think he's just a weird, over-reacting guy who is into the legendaries. He's definitely smart, but insane.

*_* my obsession keeps growing, yay.

Wow. You're definately accepted, saying all those good things about our TG Commanders. :) You're a Grunt rank, and can be promoted with 5 more posts.

Last edited:

Noibat

Years
  • =) welcome new members! I don't see Cyrus as a weirdo, just as someone who's ideals are more...dimented than other peoples xD

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    weird⋅o
    Informal. 1. an odd, eccentric, or unconventional person.

Sounds like Magneton Man Cyrus to me. xD

Yep, he is kind of creepy. Is it wrong that I, as an eleven-year-old, actually understood almost all of his ramblings the first time I read them? xD

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Well Giratinasaur I'm 16 and I understood it... but then again, I understand ramblings and complicated stuff and not the basics and simple stuff :P So, yes you're a little odd XD

UraharaSteph

Years
  • LOLZ~ I've finished school so I have waaaaaaaay~ too much time on my hands. So I'm just using the INTERNET as fun :P

I think i may have to start up an evil organization like Galactic :P

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Team Boredom.

Doing Evil Stuff... BECAUSE WE CAN. >D

I have summer too, but my mom refuses to let me stay home alone and demands that I go to summer day camp for the entire summer. O -O It's not fun, I'll give you that.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • TEAM BOREDOM!

Yeah yeah yeah!
    When you're having fun with all your friends!
    Who's the team that makes it end~?
    Team Boredom of course!
    You true Boredom source!

I have never had the 'joys' of a summer camp :P

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I was writing a fanfiction that included a male Galactic grunt as a main character, but I got a new computer. Darn. Now I have to start all over.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Oooh fanfic? =D

Do tell! I'd like to hear about this lost fic of which you speak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back