• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM GALACTIC CLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Before Looker went and spoiled my logic, I figured Cyrus was somewhere around 35. |3 And Ash, I believe Cyrus is considered a Commander in that question's context.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I think that's a pretty good age for a Antagonistic Organization Head, seeing as our previous generation had a couple of guys who looked about 25 and 40, respectively...

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • WOW!!!! I can't believe how much I missed!!! Ehehe....sorry I've been REALLY inactive...school just started for me and I've had a lot of homework. Ok, better get started on updating the list.... :)

Ok, here I go...
    Jacquevich, YourSaturnLullaby, AmazingPiplup, Xtreme99, and xX Shadolad Xx are our newest Grunts. Congratulations!

Galactic Gal is our newest Rank A Grunt! Congrats!

And chaos11011 is our newest Commander! W00T!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Yes! Finally! Team Galactic will not fall with me on their side. I will do whatever, and whenever you need me to do something. I need my First Mission or task or job, or quest. What do you need?

Darkloud

Leader Darkloud
    Years
  • Yes! Finally! Team Galactic will not fall with me on their side. I will do whatever, and whenever you need me to do something. I need my First Mission or task or job, or quest. What do you need?

PAGE 11!! AWESOME!

Hm. Maybe you could answer a topic? I'll make a new one now.

How come none of the Pokemon Villan Teams ever win?

That includes Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic.

The STORYLINE! I dislike the fact that the storyline makes me defeat my heroes instead of joining them. For example, in FR/LG at the end of the Nugget Bridge, the guy asks you if you want to join TR. There's no YES option! My character always says NO.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Boo, this thread is dead. D:

So... what do you guys think of the name change of 'Pluto' to 'Charon'? I personally thought Pluto made more sense, seeing as it's a planet 'demoted' to a planetoid or whatever it is now. It's sort of like how Charon's developed enough in terms of character to be a Commander (more so than the others, in my opinion), but has been 'demoted' to a mere scientist instead.

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • I guess because Pokemon is still meant for children...
    So good (ugly) must beat evil...

You sure are right about the ugly part. Not all good guys are that bad looking, but there's plenty of them that aren't as good looking as Team Galactic members (IMO).

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
  • Anyone want to walk a Galactic member in Amity Square? I really want to walk a male Galactic grunt. Actually, I want a male Galactic grunt to follow me everywhere.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I can see it now...

What? K-2 is holding something!
    Obtained HARETA VOODOO DOLL!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back